- Short Doc Explores Passion and Journey of Bladesmith Murray Carter
- Watch Swordsmith Tony Swatton Forge Sting From ‘The Hobbit’
- Machete Pocket Knife: Would you carry one?
- ‘Knife of the Year’ Winners of Last 10 Years
- Donate to Knife Rights to Win Prizes, Including a $500 Giftcard to Knife Depot
- Watch Master Blacksmith Tony Swatton Forge Iconic Swords and Weapons
- Knives Save Lives: An Unconventional Use
- Man With Machete Fends Off Armed Robber
- Andre Raul on ‘Knife of the Year’ Winners of Last 10 Years
- Tom Jones on Machete Pocket Knife: Would you carry one?
- Watch Swordsmith Tony Swatton Forge Sting From 'The Hobbit' on Watch Master Blacksmith Tony Swatton Forge Iconic Swords and Weapons
- Don on ‘Knife of the Year’ Winners of Last 10 Years
- Andre Raul on Machete Pocket Knife: Would you carry one?
Category Archives: Pocket Knives
March 6, 2013, may have been the most newsworthy day for pocket knives in history. On that date, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) announced that it would be allowing small pocket knives (under 2.36 inches) on planes. The policy change, which brought the U.S. in step with regulations across most of the world, was seen by [...]
Bear Grylls is a survivalist stud. He jumps out of planes, eats eyeballs, swims with alligators and hurls himself into freezing, ice water. He does pretty much every badass thing possible and he does it all in style, which is why he needs badass equipment all the time. The Bear Grylls’ Ultimate Multi-Tool Enter the [...]
CHIANG MAI, Thailand–The Chiang Mai night bazaar is a good place to buy a light-brown Chang Beer tank top for $6. There are also numerous silk robes for sale in the same price range, in case you’re looking for something more modest. If you fancy neither of these items, then you can choose from the [...]
Size matters when choosing a pocket knife, at least according to Washington firefighter Tom Horne. I recently stumbled onto an article about Horne, who has constructed what may be the world’s largest pocket knife, the Jake Knife. The Jake Knife has a blade that is nine inches long when closed, 16 inches when opened. It’s [...]
A pocket knife is adequate for a number of outdoor tasks, but if you’re a bona fide survivalist, a serious hunter or a Rambo-enthusiast, you’ll want a bigger, burlier, survival blade. Here’s a look at how the survival knife changed over history and what it represents today. Survival knife prehistoric history The survival knife has [...]
It happens to thousands of knife owners every year. You’re headed through security at the airport. You’ve taken your shoes off, removed your belt and diligently placed your laptop in the required bin. Then, as you’re walking through the metal detector, you hear the shrill beeping that signifies that something on your person is not allowed [...]
Everyone knows that the Swiss Army knife is a universal and multipurpose tool that can be used for pretty much anything. However, this week it was used for something that even the creators might not have guessed: an amputation. After the devastating earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand, where nearly 100 people have been confirmed dead, [...]
The pocket knife is an iconic tool carried by outdoorsman, craftsman and everyday men and women across the world. The reason for its popularity is clear; it’s simply one of the most functional tools available today. Here are a few great uses for carrying a pocket knife. Opening Boxes, Letters, Packages, etc. There’s nothing worse [...]