Ka-bar Knives Bowie Knife Selection
Recent Customer Reviews - Ka-bar Knives Bowie Knife Selection
Rp I. from Crmen, ID
Exceeded my expectations
Rp I. reviewed: Handmade Damascus Steel "Out Back" American Bowie Knife
Michael D. from Kansas
This is one of the nicest, well crafted and durable knives that I've ever owned. It is a great addition to my collection.
Michael D. reviewed: United Cutlery Gil Hibben Survivor Bowie w/Sheath
Cameron M. from Sarasota, FL
Nice knife. Came sharpened. Tip bent easily though.
Cameron M. reviewed: Epic Spiked Full Tang Bowie Knife
Amos L. from Skiatook, OK
I just received my Dundee bowie ahead of schedule and I am very impressed! A magnet confirmed that this beast IS full tang, chops great so far should make a great woods companion. Well worth the money so far! Thank you Knife-Depot!!
Amos L. reviewed: Condor Tool and Knife Dundee Bowie, Leather Sheath
Jeff C. from San Jacinto CA
Very well done blade,no complaints there. The handle is a different story, the black horn had scratches in top & bottom horn on handle, also a good sized gouge in the brass hand guard,When you pay for a new item, knife, it should be in perfect condition.
Jeff C. reviewed: Handmade Damascus Steel "Out Back" American Bowie Knife
Chris V. from Devon. Uk
A really nice knife, feels good in the hand not to heavy. The best words for it is WICKED.
Chris V. reviewed: Master Cutlery The Alamo Bowie Knife,Wood Handle, Plain
Lynn H. from Liberty, NC
Absolutely perfect. I couldn't ask for a better example of the American Bowie. I'm 64 years old and when I was a boy, there was a Jim Bowie series on TV. I fell in love with the knife and have wanted a nice Bowie knife all my life. I am finally in a financial position to buy one, and I'm very pleased with my choice of a Bear and Son American Bowie.
Lynn H. reviewed: Bear & Sons Cutlery American Std. Bowie knife Genuine India Stag
Mike H. from 93101
Huge knife reminds me is Crocodile Dundee! Not practicle but nice keepsake since I collect.
Mike H. reviewed: Silver Stag Big Bowie Tool Series Steel Fixed Blade Knife
More Information About Bowie Knives
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Jim Bowie and The Bowie Knife - There are few knives on the market as iconic as the Bowie knife. Known for its long, curvaceous blade, which can extend up to 12 inches, the Bowie knife is a favorite of such cinematic knife-wielding warriors as Crocodile Dundee and Rambo.
- About the Bowie Knife - A Bowie knife is commonly used in modern times to refer to any large sheath knife. The term also applies to a specific style of knife designed by Colonel James
- History of the Bowie Knife - The first knife Bowie became famous with was allegedly designed by his brother Rezin in Avoyelles Parish, Louisiana and smithed by blacksmith Jesse Cleft out of an old file.