Coleman Single Blade Folding Knives
Recent Customer Reviews - Coleman Single Blade Folding Knives
Ron S. from Ben Wheeler, TX
I liked this knife very much, so I got each of my grandsons one. They really like it and it made their birthdays.
Ron S. from Ben Wheeler, TX
This is my personal knife and it is very good, a little larger than I expected but keeps its edge.
Ron S. reviewed: Magnum by Boker Damascus Pocket Knife with Black Bone Handle, Plain
Lindsay K. from Madison Heights, MI
Got this knife for a gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. Looks great and works great too!
Brandon W. from Red Lion PA
Very nice product there's not much to say but it came quick, sharp, and all the engraving was exactly right nothing was wrong with is vary happy with the knives and I would order from there again.
Virginia Y. from Hong Kong
This is really such a handy knife. It fits my hand nicely, and the fact you can just open it with a finger flip adds to its convenience. Knife Depot is a very good seller too, and always ships the goods quickly.
Virginia Y. reviewed: Smith & Wesson M&P (Military & Police) Assisted Opening Pocket Knife, 2nd Generation
Randy K. from Manteo, NC
The knife fits in my hand very well and the texture on the scales allows for excellent gripping without being irritating. I like the ability to change what side the clip is on. The new Tri-Ad locking mechanism is fantastic and holds the blade tight with no looseness. The finish is very nice and durable. The knife came with an edge that was already to go and could shave the hair off my arm.
Randy K. reviewed: Cold Steel "Recon 1" Pocket Knife (Tanto Point Plain Edge)
John P. from Idaho
The knife is fantastic!!! Thank you for making awesome products
John P. reviewed: JB Outman Camo Grenade Pocket Knife
Chris S. from Se Michigan
Rock solid. Sharp, strong and easy to use. Release spring was a little tight when new but now works great.
Chris S. reviewed: Magnum by Boker Hawk Knife with Wood Handle, Plain
More Information About Single Blade Pocket Knives
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.