Leatherman Fixed Blade Knives
Your search matched 0 products. Try removing one of the filters to broaden your search.
Recent Customer Reviews - Leatherman Fixed Blade Knives
Len W. from Carbondale, IL
Certainly the fact that this is a training blade or pass through security type weapon isn't mentioned. In trying to sharpen it it has attained an edge that will cut but not quite that sharp without speed and force.
Len W. reviewed: Cold Steel Knives FGX Karambit
Christine O. from Las Vegas, NV
I love it when you can still find quality items that will last for generations. This knife is one of them. I was looking for a small fixed blade knife with a handle that I felt confident in holding, and Silver Stag gave me exactly that, plus it is beautiful! The sheath is good leather with a snap that is a bit tough to undo (for me, not for my husband), but it holds the knife securely and I can just tilt the knife a little to unhook it from the holding strap without having to undo the snap. The knife stays put in the sheath though, and I carry it in my purse because it is exactly a 3" blade, which is legal for concealed in Nevada. It is always handy to have a good knife, and this is one!
Christine O. reviewed: Silver Stag Small Gamer Fixed Blade Knife
Igor R. from Earth
Good length, good weight on blade, good grip on handle. Bad serrated area, not full tang(would not rely on weld), not sharpened. I will not recommend this as a survival knife. but maybe as a show piece. I fear it will have no use outside what so ever.
Igor R. reviewed: MTech First Recon Tactical Survival Knife With Custom Sheath
Todd H. from Roscoe, IL
Great knife out of the box. Love the sheath and the myriad of ways it can be mounted/carried. After I put the final hone on the knife 5 stars.
Todd H. reviewed: ESEE RC-3 Fixed Blade Knife (Plain Edge, Black Blade)
Douglas M. from Westfield PA
Had one for 8 years loved it, until I lost it.
Douglas M. reviewed: Winchester Wnc Sm Wd Hndl FixBld w/Shth Clm
Jason P. from Gatesville, TX
Good practice knife. Sharp plastic. Tip breaks easily.
Jason P. reviewed: Cold Steel Knives FGX Karambit
Tom M. from Roseville, CA
This is a great knife. Sharp as a razor right out. A nice size to carry around and a nice feel to it. Love it.
Matthew C. from Natchitoches, LA
I purchased the knife for my grandson. I have an entire set of Old Timer fixed blade knives. They hold their edge through the skinning process of any critter.
Matthew C. reviewed: Schrade "Sharpfinger" Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath
More Information About Fixed Blade Knives
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each