Sheffield Knives Single Blade Folding Knives
Recent Customer Reviews - Sheffield Knives Single Blade Folding Knives
Don D. from Riverton, UT
Great knife, had an older model with plastic pocket clip and after 10 years it broke. I liked it so much I bought another one.
Don D. reviewed: Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Plain Edge
Tony B. from Portland, CT
The knife arrived extremely sharp, bigger than expected! Would recommend this to anyone that is looking to buy a straight razor, you can't go wrong with this one!
Tony B. reviewed: Demon Barber Straight Razor
Tony J. from Layton, UT
Nice piece! Excellent workmanship.
Tony J. reviewed: Buck Knives Lux - Avid
William K. from Atlanta, GA
There can be not better standard than a Buck 110. It is a knife that has stood the test of time and will continue to set the standard!
William K. reviewed: Buck 110 Hunting Pocket Knife
William K. from Atlanta, GA
I expected better quality from Smith and Wesson. Basically the knife is no more than stamped parts put together cheaply.
William K. reviewed: Smith & Wesson Extreme OPS Karambit, Black G10 Handle, Plain
William S. from Leavenworth WA
Have used this item for several weeks now and for the most part, it works as advertized. Don't need the belt clip but the retainer screws were damaged and prevented extraction. Otherwise its a very good knife.
William S. reviewed: Personalized Smith & Wesson First Response Drop-Point Serrated Pocket Knife
Igor T. from New York, NY
I like it. Thanks.
Igor T. reviewed: Boker Cronidur Pocket Knife with Grenadill Wood Handles
More Information About Single Blade Pocket Knives
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.