Benchmade Knives Single Blade Folding Knives
Recent Customer Reviews - Benchmade Knives Single Blade Folding Knives
Tam F. from Scotland
Nice design looks the part bit light in the hand but that's my own preference otherwise great blade not for heavy duty survival use just a good EDC.
Tam F. reviewed: SOG Aegis Digi Camo Drop Point Pocket Knife (Black TiNi Plain Edge)
Tam F. from Scotland
Awesome Knife sharp fast robust great for an every day carry, will buy another friends are envious, Knife Depot service is excellent too.
Tam F. reviewed: Kershaw Ken Onion Blur Pocket Knife (Premium S30V Steel, Plain Edge)
James O. from United States
Beautiful and well made. It came out of the package razor sharp. Even though it's made overseas the quality is top notch. I bought three of them and gave two to my sons. They love them. If you want a well made different looking knife, this is it!
Richard H. from Monroe, LA
Great knife, excellent feel, fits hand like a glove.
Richard H. reviewed: 111 CocoBolo Clip Point Folder with Leather Sheath
Marino M. from Michigan
I bought 3 of these knives for our companies 10th anniversary and they didn't disappoint. The engraving in them is amazing and the when you have the knife locked with the blade out, there isn't and movement between where the handle connects to the blade. Overall, for the price with the engraving it was a pretty good deal.
Marino M. reviewed: Personalized Smith & Wesson First Response Drop-Point Serrated Pocket Knife
David E. from Shirley,MA
I had an easy time getting my knife and it was good for price and time.
David E. reviewed: Winchester Winch 3.5" Brass Folder with Sheath
Jared S. from Los Angeles, CA
Good classic knife. Came out of the box sharper than I anticipated, and slightly skinner width too. The handle is scraped easily, but that's only superficial. The blade moves fluidly in and out, very pleased.
Daniel B. from California
I was pleased with the knife and your service. It was a gift for my father, who was very pleased with the knife.
Daniel B. reviewed: Magnum by Boker Duke Damascus Pocket Knife with Burl Wood Handle
More Information About Single Blade Pocket Knives
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.