Case Cutlery Single Blade Folding Knives
Recent Customer Reviews - Case Cutlery Single Blade Folding Knives
Colin H. from Kingston, NY
Never had the gift of being able to put a good edge on a knife. With this one, that's not an issue. Razor sharp to start, when it dulls, just put in a new blade. Extremely good price.
Colin H. reviewed: Outdoor Edge Razor-Blaze, Orange Kraton Handle, Plain, w/Nylon Sheath
Robert W. from Atlanta, GA
Wonderful knife, replaced the one I lost, somewhere!
Robert W. reviewed: Schrade SH3 Firebird Lockback Pocket Knife
Jonny S. from Grovetown, GA
Knife looks and works fine for what my wife uses it for, but both her and I have difficulty trying to use the assisted opening.
Jonny S. reviewed: Gerber Outrigger Assisted Opening Folding Knife (Plain Edge)
Jonny S. from Grovetown, GA
Very pleased, looks good and works great. "MAGIC assisted Opening" is outstanding.
Matt A. from United States
This is the best knife I've ever owned. I'm thinking about buying them as Christmas presents for my family. It's a rugged badass knife, I carry it with me everywhere I go.
Matt A. reviewed: Smith & Wesson M&P Assisted Opening Pocket Knife, 2nd Generation
Zach B. from New York
I personally love the knife, it's a scary looking knife and just feels good in the hand. The only problems I have with it is the safety. I didn't see it at first but you can actually open the knife with the safety on, that shouldn't happen. Other then that great looking knife
Mike Y. from Calhoun, GA
Good service and value. would recommend
John P. from Richmond, VA
Decent for the money.
John P. reviewed: Magnum by Boker US Navy Seals Tactical Pocket Knife
More Information About Single Blade Pocket Knives
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.