Browning Single Blade Folding Knives
Recent Customer Reviews - Browning Single Blade Folding Knives
Justin B. from Xenia, OH
Very nice knife. It is sharp, durible, and looks great. It is big and heavy but I like the size and the weight does not bother me. Smith & Wesson is the best.
Justin B. reviewed: Smith & Wesson Border Guard 2 ComboEdge Pocket Knife with Black Aluminum Handle
Ron S. from Ben Wheeler.TX
Very nice knife and the size is just right for your pocket.
Ron S. reviewed: Boker Plus Damascus Pocket Knife with Stag Handle
Jaymie S. from Nashville, TN
Great product, even better in person than shown on line.
Jaymie S. reviewed: Parker River "Classic" Folding Knife, With Personalized Rosewood Handle
Denise R. from Texas
Great purchase, got here I fast, and the knife is prefect. Exactly what I wanted, the knife is very sturdy and VERY sharp, and my husband loves the jagged part if the knife.
Denise R. reviewed: Spyderco Delica 4 Pocket Knife (Black FRN Handle, Combo Edge)
Daniel R. from Queenstown, MD
I purchased this knife to replace the same knife I purchased 33 years ago. I used the knife almost every day. I am sure I will get the same service from this one. THANKS
Daniel R. reviewed: Personalized Schrade Uncle Henry LB5 Smokey Pocket Knife with Leather Sheath
Richard M. from Hawthorne, CA
This is an absolutely great knife for both miscellaneous work, and self defense (if it ever needs to come to that point). It comes out of the box extremely sharp. Its exactly what the description told me it was going to be, except for the interchangeable pocket clip (unless I haven't figured out how to use that yet). Over all its a great knife and I carry it with me everywhere I go, even if its size is a bit bulky. P.S. Delivery was great! I received it a few days before the date it was supposed to come in! Thank you Knife Depot!
Richard M. reviewed: Smith & Wesson Extreme OPS Karambit, Black G10 Handle, Plain
Mike M. from Salinas PR
The knife is easy to open with the assist and easy to sharpen. Keeps the edge well and is light weight.
Mike M. reviewed: Gerber Outrigger Assisted Opening Folding Knife (Plain Edge)
Victor P. from Dallas.TX
Victor P. reviewed: Personalized Schrade Uncle Henry LB5 Smokey Pocket Knife with Leather Sheath
More Information About Single Blade Pocket Knives
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.