Historical Weapons and Exotic Knives
Ever wanted to learn more about daggers or ninja swords? Here’s all the info you need about buying historical weapons and exotic knives.
- What are Daggers? - The dagger is one of history's most infamous tools. Learn about its evolution throughout the ages and the types of daggers available to collectors today.
- Types of Daggers - Daggers are some of the world's most longstanding weapons. Learn about the different types, such as: the Bagh Nakh, the Bollock dagger, the cinqueda, jambiyas, Scottish dirks, trench knives and more.
- History of the Samurai Sword - The samurai sword has a rich history dating back from ancient Japan; it gained its popularity among waring clans in 12th century Japan and has traditionally been associated with an elite group of Japanese swordsman.
- History of the Tanto Knife - The Tanto knife, an iconic weapon with a rich Japanese history, has roots that date back as early as the 10th century. Here is a short history of the Tanto knife.
- An Introduction to Sword Fighting - Sword fighting is a fun and engaging hobby pursued by thousands of Americans. Whether you're interested in sparing, medieval role play or collecting, sword fighting is a great hobby to pursue.
- A Guide To Swords - Throughout the world, hundreds of different types of swords have been forged for a number of purposes, including battle and ceremonial garb. This is a brief guide to some of the most notable types of swords from various regions.