Schrade Hunting Knife Collection
Very good blade with a fine edge. Very heavy on the handle side but a good knife none the less.
I love this knife and thinking of buying a couple more for my Brothers I ride with.
I love the knives, however. I did order two of the same and I received two different knives. One of the knives blades has a defect and a crack in it. To me it is not worth the hassle of returning it.
I had this knife for 7 years before it was lost at the bottom of a lake. It cleaned squirrels, rabbits, deer, cut my boot off in an unfortunate accident (I healed, it all works fine again), pried nails, whittled wood, and survived a spear making experiment. No cracks, dings, rust, stains, and it held it's edge with little maintenance. This knife survived everything i put it to as a teenager being rough on it and not really loving it until it was gone. I saw this guy on clearance and i hope it's not a closeout sale never to return to the store, but I bought 2 of them just in case. Beware, it doesn't come with a sheath, so go ahead and add one to your order before you end up paying twice on shipping
Another Schrade quality product. Tough to beat the quality and the heft of this knife.
I am very careful buying knives and have accumulated quite a collection over the years. This knife is one of my top 5 favorite. It can't be beat for the price and is easily worth 4 times what I paid for it. High quality materials and impeccable craftsmanship. You can't go wrong.
- The Complete Hunting Knife Buying Guide - This guide has everything you ever need to know about the hunting knife, from its rich history to its many uses and characteristics.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- Hunting Knife Characteristics - We've broken down some of the key component of hunting knives to help you make an informed decision about your next purchase.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each