Tuftop Tempered Glass Kitchen Board, SmartTop Collection - Cooking & Baking Large
Cooking & Baking SmartTop includes a piecrust recipe, substitution tips, and measurement equivalents.
• Tuftop glass cutting boards are virtually indestructible and absolutely beautiful.
• Sanitary - Tuftop boards have a cut-proof surface so bacteria, stains and odors cannot be harbored as they are in other cutting boards. No need for harsh chemicals to prevent cross-contamination - simply wash in warm, sudsy water
• Virtually Indestructible - Tuftop boards are made with highly tempered glass that will look like new for years in your kitchen without cracks, chips, scratches, or cut marks.
• Beautiful - Tuftop boards are artwork for the kitchen Colorful designs are mounted between shimmering textured glass and a protective vinyl backing. Tuftop adds sparkle to any table as an elegant serving platter or a dazzling centerpiece with candles - the uses are endless
• Heat resistant - Tuftop boards are trivets for hot casseroles and counter savers for hot-off-the-stove pots and pans.
• Large: 16" x 20" (TT01103)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot