Spyderco Endura 4 Training Knife (Red FRN Handle, Plain Edge)
The Spyderco Endura 4 Trainer is perfect for martial artists and MBC practitioners. The Endura trainer has all the same features and components of the live Endura -- minus the sharpened edge. Holes are drilled out of the blade to make a balanced piece. The deeply textured Spyderco volcano grip stops the knife from slipping and sliding while training. The red FRN clearly identifies the knife as a training model. Comes with a black metal ambidextrous tip up pocket clip.
|Closed Length||5 inches|
|Blade Length||3.56 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (AUS6)|
|Lock Type||Mid lock|
|Total Length||8.56 inches|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
|Knife Weight||3.6 ounces|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
What is the story of the knife?
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.