Kershaw Knives K.O. Chive, Stainless Handle, Plain Edge Single Blade Pocket Knife
1.94 in. plain edged 420HC stainless steel, bead blasted blade. 410 stainless steel handle. 2.88 in. closed blade length. With a weight of 1.9 oz.
• ambidextrous for blade and belt clip
• Blade Length (inches): 1.94
• Blade Material: Carbon Steel
• Lock Style: Frame Lock
|Closed Length||2.88 inches|
|Blade Length||1.94 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (420HC)|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Total Length||4.82 inches|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
|Knife Weight||1.9 ounces|
What is the story of the knife?
Excellent Knife. I just received it. Kershaw's assisted opening system is the best in the industry.The overall knife has very high quality construction and a very sharp carbon steel blade. Even though the knife is small it is very easy to open. Also, the blade length is perfect for NYC. The police are starting to arrest anyone caught with a knife with a blade longer than 2 inches. Even though Kershaw knives are more expensive than the competitors, the Kershaw is much better!
Great knife very compact and very sharp
This knife was a big hit with my boyfriend. He loves this knife, because it is hard to lose since you can clip it right to your pocket. Plus, it has a safety that won't allow it to open while you are carrying it.
Awesome little knife. Kershaw speed assist opening is the best on the market.
It is beautifully designed and extremely useful I actually bought this knife about a year ago and when I lost it, I felt compelled to replace it as soon as possible.
This is first Kershaw knife that I have ever purchased and I am very happy with it.
This is an absolutely beautiful knife. Exceptionally well designed, it has a razor sharp blade, and has kept it's edge through over a month of use. Kershaw's Assisted Opening System makes opening this knife with a touch quick and easy. The lock bar ensures it can be carried safely in a pocket. I am entirely satisfied with this item.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.