Cold Steel Knives Perfect Balance Thrower, Composite Plastic Handle, Plain Edge
If you're serious about your throwing knife game, you'll want to add the Perfect Balance thrower to your collection. Cold Steel Knives had crafted a gravity-defying knife that will have the competition eating its dust. Shaped with the same sleek lines as a stealth missile, this thrower will find its target with near-perfect accuracy and balance. The blade is 9" long and crafted from 1055 carbon steel, so the tip won't bend or break off after a few hefty thwacks.
• Blade Material: 1055, Black
• Carry System: Sold Separately, SC80TBBA
• Handle Material: Composite Plastic
|Blade Length||9 inches|
|Blade Material||Carbon Steel (1055)|
|Handle Material||ABS Thermoplastic|
|Total Length||13.5 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Knife Weight||15.4 ounces|
What is the story of the knife?
I believe these are the best throwing knives out there value wise.
Cold Steel makes great knives, who doubts that. They promoted the balanced thrower for throwing of course, and mentioned it's good for camp hacking, cleaving. All true. They didn't mention its an honest working Bowie knife unlike the pretty, display stainless models. Equipped mine with a turkshead knot of leather latigo above the grip for a handstop. Still perfectly balanced for throwing, and good for every thing a hunting Bowie should be good for. Bet Ol' Jim's original was closer to this Cold Steel version.
Feels real heavy, I striped mine before using it and did not have any problems while throwing blade down from short distances. However the weight distribution makes this knife more of a handle thrower.
I like the handle and the handle stops ringing when you miss, which is annoying. But this knife is not a real throwing knife because the blade is too sharp to throw by the blade. It is made well and sticks pretty easy as long as you are at the right distance to throw with the handle. I dulled my blade and now it is really fun to throw.
Well balance and natural for beginners in knife throwing.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.