Rapala Hawk Fillet 6" Knife w/ Sleeve
These contoured, sure-grip fillet knives have finger guards on the handles ensure safe and easy filleting. The 6-inch blades are flexible enough for the most delicate fillet projects yet stout enough for steaking.
• Handle Length: 4 3/4"
|Blade Length||6 inches|
|Total Length||10.75 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
What is the story of the knife?
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
There is a place in Finland where the waters of the Lake Pielinen swiftly flow over and around a field of boulders. It's called the Kalkkinen Rapids. The water is pure and the blue Scandinavian sky is fresh, perfumed by the scent of pine trees. Time seems to stand still here.
For centuries, the Finnish people came to these waters. To drink. To bathe. To fish. Even today, these waters are a source of life.
Every time you tie on a Rapala lure, or fillet a fish with a Rapala fillet knife, the Rapala story comes alive. And it's here, at these rapids that Lauri Rapala, the man who invented the Rapala lure in 1936, decided to continue the journey that would turn a family handicraft into one of the world's most memorable fishing lures of all time. From this point forward, fishing would never be the same. Rapala lures are now sold in 140 countries and are responsible for more world record fish than any other lure.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.