Fallkniven Knives Leather Sheath for HK9CX
Please contact us for more information about this item.
|Fits (maximum size)||3.5|
What is the story of the knife?
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Fallkniven, the leading knife specialist in Scandinavia since 1984.
We are a true family firm, with our roots deep in the soil of Norrbotten, Sweden. We have been hunters and fishermen for decades and we know from personal experience how a knife should be. The firm started operations in 1984 and today is acknowledged as one of Sweden's foremost knife specialists. We began to develop our own knives in 1987 and today this is our principal activity at Fallkniven AB.
We have gained great experience during the years through close contacts with both customers and manufacturers. This knowledge, we now use to make the world's leading specialized knife. Because of this, we're today Perveyor to His Majesty the King of Sweden.
To be on the safe side we quality test our knives at Lulea University of Technology so that we know how our knives hold up. The knowledge allows us to dare say that our knives are the strongest, serial manufactured, stainless steel knives in the world!
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot