Timberline Lightfoot Pistol Grip, Zytel Handle, Plain
3.20 in. plain edged bead blasted AUS-8 stainless steel blade. Handle of Zytel with dual 420-J2 stainless steel locking liners and bolster. 7.20 in. overall. Includes a stainless steel recess mounted pocket clip.
• Blade Detail: Plain Edge
• Blade Length (inches): 3.20
• Blade Material: AUS8
• Carry System: Pocket Clip
• Handle Material: Black Zytel
• Lock Style: Liner Lock
• Overall Length (inches): 7.20
|Closed Length||4 inches|
|Blade Length||3.2 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (AUS8)|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
|Total Length||7.2 inches|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
What is the story of the knife?
It is very well crafted and it keeps its edge. I recommend it.
I am very satisfied with this knife. It opens with ease using one hand, is light weight but still feels sturdy in your hand, and has a thin profile that fits in your pocket comfortably. The grip design is perfect for carving or cutting away from the body. My only real complaint is that the pocket clip could stand to be a bit thicker to prevent it from spreading open. Mine has worn open a bit and no longer makes a tight clamp, but it still holds in my pocket nicely and has yet to fall out. Overall I am very happy with the Lightfoot Pistol Grip and would definatley buy it again.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.