Remington 3 Piece Skinner Set for Big Game
Please contact us for more information about this item.
|Total Length||7.25 inches|
What is the story of the knife?
Who ever wrote the bad review is a rookie, put these on a stone and this will be all you need to skin deer, hog, anything, and the price is great. I own them and use them, very good edge once you sharpen. Edge holds through out complete deer butchering, complete. Too many people on the internet that think they know what they are talking about.
Beautiful tools, razor sharp, thick thick steel, nice bevel so the whole "handle" is comfortable and at the same time sturdy. Largest one feels like holding a small hatchet and the hook is placed perfectly
This is not great quality. Mass produced and not holding its blade very well. I would avoid for the money it's possible to get better quality and value.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.