Master Cutlery Rambo II Non-Signature Edition Survival Rambo Knife
Though you'll never come close to being Rambo, you can at least have his knife. This is an official reproduction of the iconic knife from Rambo II -- one of only 5,000 pieces in existence. In addition to being a piece of film history, this knife is seriously sharp. If you're so inclined, you can use it just like any other survival knife: it comes with a survival kit, compass, and a half-serrated 420 stainless steel blade that's perfect for hunting. Also included is a high quality leather sheath complete with a leg tie for convenient carrying. Slap on a sweet bandana to really get your Rambo on.
• Top quality 420 stainless steel 1/4" thick blade with center slotted saw teeth and matte black finish
• Hollow handle wrapped in heavy black nylon cord with waterproof O ring and survival kit
• Stainless steel guard with lashing holes
• Non-magnetic aluminum butt-cap with precision compass and lanyard hole
• Phillips and standard screwdriver points
• Quality top grain genuine leather sheath with leg tie
• Strictly limited edition of just 5000 pieces worldwide
• Officially licensed reproduction
|Blade Length||10.0 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Paracord Wrapped|
|Total Length||15.50 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Knife Weight||26.5 ounces|
What is the story of the knife?
I tried to get the blade to loosen, by applying pressure from four sides . It stayed straight . I don't recommend chopping down a tree with it . But I believe you could field dress a deer. Could go to your door to greet some unwanted guest? But I'm not suggesting it, but it is a scary looking weapon.
The knife is a Copey,But built well, compass work well. I measured inside the handle and found a 3/4 inch peace of steel holding the guard. The peace of steal is 3/4 by 1/4 inch up in the 1/2 "steal insert. In my opinion the knife is a keep sake. But I believe you could gut a dear with it or let your wife cut up steaks and chicken, But I am going to build a glass case for it, and hang on wall, the knife came in perfect condition.
Great knife, looks cool and is great quality. Cutting a sheet of paper like the sheriff did in Rambo I did not work with me, although the knife is really sharp. The knife holster is great as well. The knife is also bigger than I thought.
Great knife, both for collectors or for real action. I like the balance that it has and the grip
The Rambo II knife is everything I hoped it would be! I've been wanting this knife ever since the movie came out! So when I found it on your sight,I ust had to get it!! Your service was awesome,it arrived on time and I am now the proud owner if a Great knife!! I will be using you again for my next purchases.
It's just awesome. I love it. Bigger than I thought at first. Good of you wanna use it, great as a collectors item!
Excellant knife. Screams quality. Nothing bad to say about this knife.
Beautiful knife. has everything expected.
Good heavy knife, and very sharp, just what I wanted.
I bought this knife for my boyfriend's birthday & he absolutely lived it- however the only thing I was really disappointed about was not being able to have it personalized unless I was to buy 4 of them!
I was looking for a highest quality survival knife. Thought if I go to the highest priced item I'll find the expected. Thats why I settled with the Rambo II knife. But what a disappointment when it arrived... The blade is connected to the handle less than a quarter inch and wobbles left and right. The certificate of authenticity states that it is just a museum replica, no word in the online description... This knife is just a wall hanger, in case you have to rely on a knife in a real survival situation, you better not have this one with you. That Sly Stallone signed for this knife is just a shame. Don't buy, if you look for a high quality survival knife.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.