Hibben Highlander Bowie
This classic stainless masterpiece was designed with the ancient highlanders in mind. The 8 3/4" 420 stainless steel blade features a mirror-polished stainless guard and pommel with a stainless wrapped handle for grip and looks. Each knife includes a leather snap closure belt sheath.
•Overall Length 12 1/2"
•Main Blade Length 8 3/4"
•Blade Material 420 Stainless Steel
•Handle Material Steel wire wrapped
|Blade Length||8.75 inches|
|Total Length||12.5 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
What is the story of the knife?
Just bought this wonderful knife, and am very impressed. Although its made in china it looks better then I thought it would. The blade came fairly sharp, the sheath is nice but a little tight, I can feel the knife cutting a bit of the inside when inserting and removing. The steel wire wrap handle is awesome, Better grip then most wood handles. This is my first Hibben knife, but not my last!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.