Outdoor Edge Flip n' Zip Double Blade Pocket Knife
Hardcore hunters need hardcore field knives, and this beauty from Outdoor Edge will keep you on top of your game. Thanks to the Flip n' Zip's unique design, which includes a flip-out gutting blade and secure, ergonomic handle, skinning and gutting is more efficient than ever. You'll literally zip through your catch as this pocket knife's sharp, stainless 8Cr13MoV blade flies through the toughest hides with minimal resistance. The knife's convenient size makes it a great addition to your field gear.
• Lockback skinning blade
• Revolutionary new flip-out gutting blade
• Cuts underneath the skin to open game like a zipper
• Rubberized Kraton handles with Traction-Slots offer a secure non-slip grip
• Stainless 8Cr13MoV blade with one hand opening stud is hand finished shaving sharp
• Complete with quality nylon belt sheath
• Skinning blade length: 3-1/2"
• Gutting blade length: 3-1/2"
• Overall length: 8-1/4"
|Closed Length||3.50 inches|
|Blade Length||3.50 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (8Cr13MoV)|
|Point||Drop Point, Gut Hook|
|Lock Type||Back Lock|
|Total Length||8.25 inches|
|Pocket Clip Included||No|
|Knife Weight||6.3 ounces|
|Number of Knives/Tools||2|
What is the story of the knife?
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Our Goal At Outdoor Edge is to combine functional design with the sharpest, best edge holding steels, state of the art production processes and hand craftsmanship to create the finest quality knives and hand tools for the big game hunter. We personally develop and field test each product on a variety of game to ensure the highest performance and stand behind everything we make with a Lifetime Warranty.
Each Outdoor Edge product is guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
"My outdoor lifestyle is a powerful force in my 'American Dream' quality of life. Outdoor Edge knives are my tools of choice." -Ted Nugent
"No outfitter, guide or serious outdoorsman should be without Outdoor Edge knives. The superb quality of these cutting tools make field dressing and game processing as easy and efficient as possible. Definitely a 'lifetime acquisition.'" -Judd Cooney, Outdoor Writer
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.