Smith & Wesson Campfire Set Cleaver, Guthook & Caper
- Surgical steel blade with a bead blast finish
- Oversized rubberized handles with finger grooves for sure grip
- Nylon belt sheath that holds all three tools
- Gut hook knife: 9.25" overall, 4.25" blade
- Caping knife: 6.5" overall, 3.13" blade
- Cleaver: 10.75" overall, 5.75" blade
Catalog Number: 321629
Item Title: Smith & Wesson Campfire Set Cleaver, Guthook & Caper
We've been a partner to law enforcement since the late 1800s, developing crime-fighting tools that set the standard for the field. Our world-famous .357 Magnum® was developed specifically for law enforcement agencies, and the Smith & Wesson .38 Special has been adopted as the caliber of choice at one time or another by hundreds of police departments. In fact, our .38 Special is so popular, the Smith & Wesson Model 10 firearm that fires it is the only handgun in the world that's been in continuous production since it was introduced in 1899, and to date, over 6 million units have been produced.
We continue to search for high performance in our newest division, Smith & Wesson Advanced TechnologiesTM (S.W.A.T.TM). Through S.W.A.T., we're developing sophisticated technological tools that assist law officials at the city, state and federal levels. We bring the same high standards of craftsmanship and precision quality to our technology solutions as we do to everything else we make.
As a company, Smith & Wesson continues to flourish and grow. We are committed to strengthening our core safety and security business, and we are prospering through synergistic alliances with other best-of-breed experts in their field. The same innovative, forward-thinking spirit that drove Smith & Wesson in the beginning still inspires us today, and we look to a future of continued leadership, quality and craftsmanship in products and services that enhance public safety, security and protection all over the world.
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.
Knife Depot Special Offers
Why Buy From Knife Depot?
- Personalized Customer Service - We do it the old-fashioned way. Call us and a real person will answer the phone. E-mail us and a real person will respond to you.
- FREE & Easy Returns - We offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return at no cost to you. Read more about our return policies.
- Fast Shipping - We process and ship orders in a very timely manner, often the same day that you place your order.
- Fast & Easy Shopping - Knife Depot is easy to understand and it's very simple to find what you're looking for. Browsing and checkout is a breeze, no need to create an account.
- Small Business - We're not a huge faceless corporation. We're a company made up of 10 people who work hard every day to earn your business. We care.
- Better Business Bureau - We have been a BBB Accredited business since 2005 with a lifetime BBB rating of "A+".
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
We offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you have any questions about your order, you can call us and a real person will answer the phone. Click for full details.
BBB "A+" Rating Since 2005
Knife Depot has been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime rating of "A+". Click for the official BBB Report on Knife Depot.
Free Return Shipping
Not sure if you'll like it? Don't worry -- if you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return or an exchange at no cost to you. Click for full details.