Kershaw Knives Field Knife
This new Kershaw field knife is part of our American-Made Hunters series. It's ideal for just about any outdoor task, from dressing game to campsite chores. It features strong, simple design and top function. High-performance Sandvik 14C28N blade steel and full-tang construction makes it durable and corrosion resistant. G-10 handle scalesin basic blackensure hunters get a secure grip every time, in all outdoor conditions. Field-tested by hunting pros, this made-in-the-USA hunting knife is sure to become a go-to knife for the quality-minded hunter.
•Made in the USA
•Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel
•Handle: G-10 Scales
•Blade Length: 3 1/4-in. (8.3 cm)
•Closed Length: Fixed blade
•Overall Length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
•Weight: 2.6 oz.
•Includes sheath or Blade Guard
|Blade Length||3.25 inches|
|Total Length||7.25 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Country of Origin||USA|
What is the story of the knife?
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.