Wenger RangerGrip 179 Yelllow & Black Swiss Army Knife
- Ergonomic handles with rubber
- Laser engraved WPER logo
- 3.9" 50% Serrated blade with safety lock
- 4.2" Double-cut wood saw
- Patented locking screwdriver
- Cap lifter
- Wire stripper
- Can opener
- Awl with sewing eye
- Key ring
Catalog Number: 321720
Item Title: Wenger RangerGrip 179 Yelllow & Black Swiss Army Knife
|Closed Length:||5.1 inches|
|Blade Length:||4.2 inches|
|Knife Type:||Swiss Army|
|Handle Color:||Black, yellow|
Since 1908, the year Wenger was chosen as a supplier of the Standard Issue knife to the Swiss Army, Wenger engineers have served as the vanguard of knife technology, pioneering the evolution of knives as precision multi-tools. Exclusive patented features— such as our springless, self-sharpening scissors and the Packlock self-locking mechanism on our screwdrivers— reflect Wenger's talent for innovation. Additionally, Wenger is the only Swiss cutler to be granted the rights to use the prestigious crossbow which is proudly engraved on all knife blades. This symbol is a label of quality; it represents a standard of excellence established by an elite association of Swiss Manufacturers and it only appears on a select group of Swiss products.
And while Wenger has been vigilant and ever-ready to meet new challenges with new solutions, we also have remained steadfast in our dedication to quality and the integrity of Wenger product. This is best exemplified by our watches as well as travel, outdoor and business gear, all of which have been designed and crafted with the same inspiration and dedication that was devoted to the Swiss Army knife. It is truly a rare combination, integrity and innovation, that enhances the design of every product worthy of Wenger's distinctive Swiss cross.
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.
Knife Depot Special Offers
Why Buy From Knife Depot?
- Personalized Customer Service - We do it the old-fashioned way. Call us and a real person will answer the phone. E-mail us and a real person will respond to you.
- FREE & Easy Returns - We offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return at no cost to you. Read more about our return policies.
- Fast Shipping - We process and ship orders in a very timely manner, often the same day that you place your order.
- Fast & Easy Shopping - Knife Depot is easy to understand and it's very simple to find what you're looking for. Browsing and checkout is a breeze, no need to create an account.
- Small Business - We're not a huge faceless corporation. We're a company made up of 10 people who work hard every day to earn your business. We care.
- Better Business Bureau - We have been a BBB Accredited business since 2005 with a lifetime BBB rating of "A+".
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
We offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you have any questions about your order, you can call us and a real person will answer the phone. Click for full details.
BBB "A+" Rating Since 2005
Knife Depot has been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime rating of "A+". Click for the official BBB Report on Knife Depot.
Free Return Shipping
Not sure if you'll like it? Don't worry -- if you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return or an exchange at no cost to you. Click for full details.