MM1911 Standard Folding Knife w/Black Titanium Nitride Coated 440C Blade & Checkered Rosewood Grips
These are the second generation of the original M1911 Folder. Installed on the handles are standard 1911 grips, which are interchangable with any "Government" size 1911 grips you have.
Constructed with American CPM S30V and 440C stainless steel, the M1911 Folding Knives are one of the toughest cutting tools in the industry. Modern particle metallurgy process creates a very refined grain microstructure with evenly dispersed Vanadium Carbides allowing the steel to take a fine consistent edge that stays razor sharp for a much longer time, while remaining highly corrosion resistent.
The M1911 Folding Knives are built in careful and small quantity production runs only, often with improvements based on customers' feedback. Each blade comes with a limited Life-Time Warranty.
Ultimate Equipment has also improved the innovative Hammerhead Lock (patent pending) on the M1911 knives. Being one of the most ergonomic locking mechanisms, it enables smooth one-hand operation, while at the same time providing a rock solid lock for the folding knife.
• Blade steel: 440C Stainless Steel (USA)
• Blade hardness: HRC 57 - 59
• Blade thickness: .154" / 3.95mm
• Blade length: 3.5" / 90mm
• Overall length: 8" / 205mm
• Weight: 8.11oz / 230 g
• Locking mechanism: Hammerhead Lock (patent pending)
• Finish: Black Titanium Nitride Coated
• Grip Panels:Standard M1911 "Government" Pistol Grips, checkered laminated rosewood with double diamond pattern
• sheath material: Black Nylon Webbing
• What's in the box: Knife, G10 grips, grip screws, black webbing sheath, owner's manual, pocket clip and hex key.
• Warranty: Limited life-time warranty.
|Closed Length||4.5 inches|
|Blade Length||3.5 inches|
|Handle Material||Wood (Rosewood)|
|Total Length||8 inches|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
What is the story of the knife?
Excellent quality knife.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
The M1911 Knives by Ultimate Equipment captures the spirit of the classic firearm: Model 1911. By using military standard grips and grip screws, the knives deliver an authentic touch and feel of the legendary M1911 pistol in your hands.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.