Black Widow Spider Throwing Knife Set
When you're standing in the cool morning air staring at a bullseye 15 feet away, the only thing you want in your hand are these bold Spider throwing knives. Emblazoned with the image of a poisonous black widow spider, the 8-inch throwing knives have all the qualities you need to hit the center of the target like a pro.
|Blade Length||4.50 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (440)|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Total Length||8.50 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Knife Weight||2.9 ounces|
What is the story of the knife?
Well-balanced & accurate. Great knives for throwing, very happy with purchase. Highly recommend.
Great Product. Very durable and will hold up after many throws. Good weight for throwing. I would highly recommend these for a beginner or intermediate knife thrower.
Fast service as usual.
These Knives are great for having fun in the back-yard. I have enjoyed them for a couple of months now and have found no serious problems with them. The only problem is the spider that is painted on the side has started to peel, but that is only cosmetic. They are well balanced and just the right size. I would recommend them to a friend.
Pretty cheap bent right away!
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.