Jack the Ripper 3-Piece Black Throwing Knife Set
Whether you're looking for a dramatic bar game or preparing for a duel with ninjas, these Jack Ripper throwing knives are what you need. Their perfect balance and razor-sharp point mean you'll hit your target every time, while the black stainless steel adds an intimidation factor as soon as the blades come out of the sheath.
|Blade Length||3. inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (440)|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Total Length||6. inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Knife Weight||5.4 ounces|
What is the story of the knife?
Great Knifes for smaller people.
These were great for learning how to throw knives for the first time. I just wish they could have came already sharpened. Overall, great product
I ordered these knives thinking they were a lot longer because of a set I bought previously. I wish Knife Depot would make it a lot more clear as to what size they are. Make sure to check what size knife you are getting.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.