Magnum by Boker Midnight Bowie Knife
A tactical interpretation of the legendary Vietnam Bowie. The characteristic blade shape, wide double handguard, and deep finger grooves are reminiscent of the original.
•Black coated 440 stainless steel blade
•Blade thickness: 3/16 .
•Blade length: 6 .
•Overall length: 10 3/4 .
•Country of origin: China
|Blade Length||6 inches|
|Total Length||10.75 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Country of Origin||China|
What is the story of the knife?
Very good knife! Sharp, solid, light and durable sheath is not so nice but for the price it's perfect!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Magnum is a division of Boker USA, and is a separate line of knives which are imported from the Far East. Many of the Magnum knives are designed by Boker, but manufactured under the Magnum brand name. Magnum knives offer impressive quality at an affordable price, and are backed by a lifetime warranty! Manufactured in Taiwan and China.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.