Smith & Wesson M&P (Military & Police) Assisted Opening Pocket Knife, 2nd Generation
This tactical police pocket knife is off the charts when it comes to its cool factor. Not only is this 2nd-generation knife extremely sharp and practical, but it also comes equipped with a M.A.G.I.C. Assisted Opening mechanism that will leave you and your friends in awe. With the release of a safety switch and the flick of a thumb, the partially-serrated blade will literally spring into action. Grab this marvelous Smith & Wesson knife and get in on the M.A.G.I.C. today.
- M.A.G.I.C. Assisted Opening
- Side Safety and Glass Breaker
Catalog Number: 387760
Item Title: Smith & Wesson M&P (Military & Police) Assisted Opening Pocket Knife, 2nd Generation
We've been a partner to law enforcement since the late 1800s, developing crime-fighting tools that set the standard for the field. Our world-famous .357 MagnumÂ® was developed specifically for law enforcement agencies, and the Smith & Wesson .38 Special has been adopted as the caliber of choice at one time or another by hundreds of police departments. In fact, our .38 Special is so popular, the Smith & Wesson Model 10 firearm that fires it is the only handgun in the world that's been in continuous production since it was introduced in 1899, and to date, over 6 million units have been produced.
We continue to search for high performance in our newest division, Smith & Wesson Advanced TechnologiesTM (S.W.A.T.TM). Through S.W.A.T., we're developing sophisticated technological tools that assist law officials at the city, state and federal levels. We bring the same high standards of craftsmanship and precision quality to our technology solutions as we do to everything else we make.
As a company, Smith & Wesson continues to flourish and grow. We are committed to strengthening our core safety and security business, and we are prospering through synergistic alliances with other best-of-breed experts in their field. The same innovative, forward-thinking spirit that drove Smith & Wesson in the beginning still inspires us today, and we look to a future of continued leadership, quality and craftsmanship in products and services that enhance public safety, security and protection all over the world.
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.
Knife Depot Special Offers
Why Buy From Knife Depot?
- 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from some of the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Free & Fast Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99 (view details). Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free & Easy Returns for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with FREE return shipping (view details).
- Fast & Easy Shopping - Knife Depot is easy to understand and it's very simple to find what you're looking for. Browsing and checkout is a breeze, no need to create an account.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- We Love Knives - It's true. We're passionate about the world's oldest tool and that commitment carries over into every element of our online store.
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
We offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you have any questions about your order, you can call us and a real person will answer the phone. Click for full details.
BBB "A+" Rating Since 2005
Knife Depot has been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime rating of "A+". Click for the official BBB Report on Knife Depot.
Free Return Shipping
Not sure if you'll like it? Don't worry -- if you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return or an exchange at no cost to you. Click for full details.