Leatherman Mut Multi-Tool, MOLLE Tactical, Black
• Needlenose plier
• Regular pliers
• 154CM replaceable wire cutters
• 154CM replaceable hard wire cutters
• Standard wire cutters
• 420HC comboedge knife blade
• Replaceable cutting hook
• Replaceable firearm disaessembly punch
• Replaceable carbon scraper
• Cleaning rod/brush adapter
• Carabiner/bottle opener
• Bit driver
• Removeable pocket clip
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
The Leatherman Multi-Tool was actually invented by an Oregonian traveling Europe by bicycle. Leatherman decided that what he needed was multipurpose tool he could carry that would be lightweight and versatile. Thus was born the multi-tool which in the beginning was basically a plier with a number of blades and tools in the handle. Sure, there have been plenty of copycats but we consider the original Leatherman line to be the best in the business. Whether you want a high tech liner locking tool like the Wave or colorful pocket models like the Juice, you will always find the same high level of quality both in design and manufacture. All Leatherman tools are made in the U.S.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot