Camillus Bushcrafter Survival Fixed 4" 1095 Carbon Blade, Micarta Handle, Leather Sheath
The Camillus Bushcrafter is the knife built for long term use in the wilderness. The drop point blade is full tang, the Micarta handle scales are removable with hex bits, there is a lanyard hole at the butt end of the knife, and the sheath is genuine leather. The contoured micarta handle hits no pressures points so using the knife all day is no problem. Made in the USA.
Heat colored flint grey blade finish
Back of blade throws hot sparks
Scandi ground blade
Slotted lanyard hole
Saddle skirting sheath with belt loop
Leather strap doubles as bow drill string
Blade Length: 4"
Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Steel
Overall Length: 8.5"
Handle Material: Brown Canvas Micarta
Sheath Material: Leather
Weight: 6.3 oz., 8.7 oz. with Sheath
Made in the USA
|Blade Length||4 inches|
|Blade Material||Carbon Steel (1095)|
|Total Length||8.5 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Knife Weight||6.3 ounces|
|Country of Origin||USA|
What is the story of the knife?
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Craftsmanship with a worldwide following Â itÂs been the Camillus way for over 135 years.
Since 1876, Camillus Cutlery has been supplying the world with reliable, innovative and quality-made knives that have survived the true test of time. As one of the oldest knife manufacturers, Camillus Cutlery has always answered the call for quality and will continue to do so with our hunting, fishing, sporting and tactical knives.
Camillus products are made of Carbonitride Titanium cutlery-grade steel and are through-hardened to hold an edge. Camillus knives withstand the impossible task and continue delivering over extended use.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.