Mantis Vuja De, Black G-10 Handle, Plain
The Mantis Vuja De is a crossover knife that sports a karambit body with a balisong/butterfly build. Skeletonized black/blue G-10 and nested steel liners make up the handles, which lock open and closed using the spring loaded latch and push button lock. The Vuja De also features a finger ring and reversible tip-up carry pocket clip. The hawkbill blade is satin finished M-VX steel with deep jimping on the spine. The action on this knife is smooth and sure to please!
• Blade Length: 2 in.
• Overall Length: 7 in.
• Blade Material: M-VX
• Handle Material: G-10 with Stainless liners
• Weight: 3.4 oz.
• Other: The world's first known production Bali-Song/Karambit cross-over
|Closed Length||5 inches|
|Blade Length||2 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (M-Vx)|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel, G-10|
|Total Length||7 inches|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
|Knife Weight||3.4 ounces|
What is the story of the knife?
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.