Chefs Choice Trizor Professional Knife Block Set
Chef sChoice Trizor Professional 10X cutlery is fully forged and hand-crafted in the U.S.A. The chef s knife bolster is uniquely tapered allowing sharpening of the full blade so that it maintains its optimum shape for the life of the knife. The textured polymer handle on every Trizor knife is seamlessly formed onto the full-length tang eliminating bacterial contamination and ensuring a superb feel and non-slip grip wet or dry. Specially textured handle designed for a secure grip wet or dry Superb balance of knives Measured at 60 on the hardness scale Stays sharper up to 10 times longer than other knives Uniquely tapered bolster 8 Chef s 10 Slicer 5.5 Boning and 3.5 Paring knives
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (high carbon)|
|Knives Included||8" chef, 10" slicer, 5.5" boning, 3.5" paring|
What is the story of the knife?
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
All products that carry the Chef'sChoiceÂ® name reflect our fundamental commitment to create the world's best. Whether selecting any of the revolutionary, professional-quality knife sharpeners, cutlery, food slicers, waffle makers, hot beverage appliances or related home or commercial kitchen appliances, you can be sure EdgeCraftÂ® products are created to perform superbly, last a lifetime and be a pleasure to own.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.