Al Mar 7" Ultra-Chef Damascus Santoku Knife
It's rare to be able to describe a knife as a piece of art, but that's the only way to describe the Ultra-Chef santoku from Al Mar. The handle of this state-of-the-art knife is so perfectly balanced and comfortable that it becomes an extension of your arm when you're making food. Every blade is made using 33 layers of stainless steel with the center layer made of VG-10 Cobalt stainless steel for an edge so sharp and precise it could split a hair in two. The final product ends up with a gorgeous damascus pattern that gives the knife life and personality. Strong, lightweight and durable, the Ultra-Chef santoku will put the art back in your kitchen.
• Blade Detail: Plain Edge
• Blade Material: VG-10, Damascus
• Handle Material: Stainless
|Blade Length||7 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (Damascus)|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
What is the story of the knife?
The balance of the knife is excellent. This knife feels very "lively" in the hand. The pictures don't do the beauty of the Damascus justice. I am fully pleased with this purchase, and continue to be a long-time fan of Almar.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.