Since time immemorial, man has been using pocket knives for hunting, fishing, box opening and hundreds of other things. Learn about pocket knife lock types, the benefits of carrying a pocket knife and more.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Why is picking out a pocket knife so tough? Because the pocket-knife market is filled with thousands of different models in a dizzying array of shapes, sizes, blades and brands. The best approach to finding the right pocket knife is to know A TON about them. Since you don't have time to do that research, we did it for you.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-Joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- Six Benefits of Carrying a Pocket Knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you’re heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- About the Swiss Army Knife - The Swiss Army knife is the quintessential tool of the outdoorsman. Its numerous functions and ability to adapt to any situation have earned the respect of hunters, fisherman and knife owners across the world.
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.