Remington 2-Blade Pocket Knives
Recent Customer Reviews - Remington 2-Blade Pocket Knives
Bob R. from Lake Charles, LA
I've owned Old Timer knives off & on for 40 years and have always been satisfied. This knife is a good size for a pocket knife. It's larger than a pen knife, but small enough that you don't need a sheath. I like a 2 bladed knife, with opposing blades, and this one fits the bill. The blades are almost as long as the closed knife, whereas some knives look long but have shorter blades. These blades are thin, sharp, and pointed, and do not dull easily. The ribbed, 2 tone handle with the words "Old Timer" inset is curved so it fits my hand when cutting or slicing. This is not a flashy knife, but rather a nice looking working knife that fits all my needs.
Bob R. reviewed: Schrade Old Timer 77OT Improved Game Muskrat 2-Blade Pocket Knife
Robert L. from Overton, NV
My knives were delivered on time and the quality of the metal etching was perfect. The employees at the Knife Depot were great to work with.
Robert L. reviewed: Case Cutlery Trapper Stainess Steel 2- Blade, Amber Bone
Ernie R. from Chicago IL
Good pocket knife. Small a workhorse.
Ernie R. reviewed: Schrade 278 Barlow 3 3/4" Closed 2- Blade Pocket Knife
Bruce O. from Manhattan Beach CA
Wouldn't be without it
Bruce O. reviewed: Boker Beer Barrel Canoe pocket knife
Paul W. from Camarillo, CA
Great little knife for dress slacks at church or dinner out. Typically very good quality from oldtimer, delrin product line.
Paul W. reviewed: Schrade Old Timer 104OT Minuteman 2 Blade Pocket Knife
William W. from El Cajon, CA
A cool little tool. I keep it right on my key chain and there it is whenever I need it.
William W. reviewed: SOG Knives Double Key Tool, Knife & File, Black
Ronnie J. from Linden,TX
The knife I bought was to replace one I had for over twenty years same size that I use for cleaning fish or skinning small animals and it works perfect,I would recommend it for anyone.
Ronnie J. reviewed: Schrade Uncle Henry 227UH Folding Knife
Robert E. from Houston, TX
Great knife. I bought this knife to replace one I lost. Great replacement. I have referred your company to many people. Looking to buy more.
Robert E. reviewed: Bear Cutlery 4 1/8'' Rosewood 2 blade trapper
More Information About 2-Blade Pocket Knives
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.