Remington 2-Blade Pocket Knives
Recent Customer Reviews - Remington 2-Blade Pocket Knives
Ronnie J. from Linden,TX
The knife I bought was to replace one I had for over twenty years same size that I use for cleaning fish or skinning small animals and it works perfect,I would recommend it for anyone.
Ronnie J. reviewed: Schrade Uncle Henry Folding Knife
Robert E. from Houston, TX
Great knife. I bought this knife to replace one I lost. Great replacement. I have referred your company to many people. Looking to buy more.
Robert E. reviewed: Bear Cutlery 4 1/8'' Rosewood 2 blade trapper
E Z. from Colorado, Usa
This is a great knife, BUT IT IS NOT A HOOF PICK, IT'S A GUT HOOK! If you're looking for a hoof pick knife, move along. If you're looking for a gut hook, for birds or mammals, you've found a good one.
E Z. reviewed: Schrade Hoof Pick Old Timer Pocket Knife
Jim M. from Edmon, OK
Knife was a gift for my grandson. I believe it to be the perfect "starter" size for him, and only time will tell if he agrees.
Jim M. reviewed: Buck Knives 375 Deuce, Woodgrain Handle, 2 Blade Pocket Knife
Greg F. from Pinckney, MI
Got exactly what I was looking for.
Greg F. reviewed: Buck Knives 375 Deuce, Woodgrain Handle, 2 Blade Pocket Knife
Dave D. from Petersburg, VA
The smallest folder in Buck's line. I think that's what drew me to try this one. The fit and finish on this knife are the best. It came razor sharp. A very usable blade for not only my whittling but a box cutter as well. I think the "nice knife" I got from showing this to friends is what you will say when you get this outta the box.
Dave D. reviewed: Buck Knives Lancer, Rosewood Dyamondwood, 2 Blade Pocket Knife
Harold C. from Spring Hill, FL
Quality is good, appearance is outstanding.
Harold C. reviewed: Bear & Son Cutlery Ltd 3" Pink Bone Wharncliffe Lil 2- BadeTrapper
Kenneth I. from Algoma, WI
The knife is what I expected. Very nice. I was disappointed that it was made in China. I probably won't buy another Buck knife because of that.
Kenneth I. reviewed: Buck Knives 375 Deuce, Woodgrain Handle, 2 Blade Pocket Knife
More Information About 2-Blade Pocket Knives
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.