Schrade Pocket Knives (3+ Blade)
Recent Customer Reviews - Schrade Pocket Knives (3+ Blade)
The G. from Desert, Usa
The ones I received are solid, well-made, sharp, smooth-operating, all blades set open very well. I will be sending one each to my daughters.
John B. from Cottonwood CA
Great knife,holds an edge well.
John B. reviewed: Buck Knives Stockman 3 Blade Folder
Vicki K. from Ohio
It was a great little knife. Easy to order and received right away.
Vicki K. reviewed: Schrade 8OT Old Timer Senior Pocket Knife
Sally M. from United States
Since it was a gift for our son, I don't have any opinion about the knife except I was pleased that he was so happy with it. I bought Buck knife for my husband over thirty years ago and it is still as good as new. Hooray for American ingenuity!!
Sally M. reviewed: Buck Knives Chairman Series Stockman Knife with Cherry Dymondwood Handle
A M. from Grants, NM
Excellent customer service, my family has always bought this style of knife and hopefully continue. Fairly good pricing also.
A M. reviewed: Schrade 8OT Old Timer Senior Pocket Knife
Steve H. from Reidsville, GA
The product is excellent, order processed excellent.
Steve H. reviewed: Case Cutlery - Large Stockman (3375CV) 3 Blade Yellow Handle
Paula H. from Alexandria, KY
It was bought as a gift. Very good quality, at a low cost.
Paula H. reviewed: Schrade 8OT Old Timer Senior Pocket Knife
Victorhia S. from Durham, NC
I ordered two of the Uncle Henry Premium Stockman knives for my Dad and Husband for Christmas.They both loved them and couldn't have been happier! The price point was perfect, shipping was fast! Will definitely do business with Knife Depot again in the future!
Victorhia S. reviewed: Schrade Uncle Henry Premium Stockman Knife
More Information About 3+ Blade Pocket Knives
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide -
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) -
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.