Folding Knives (4-Blade)
Our 4-blade folding knives contain tons of features, like saws, bottle openers, picks, screwdrivers and more. These pocket knives are perfect for the handyman in your family, who could benefit from having a toolbox in his pocket. Our 4-blade folding knives are also great for camping expeditions, where they can be used to prepare food, cut kindling or remove splinters. If you’re looking for a pocket knife appropriate for all situations, then browse our inventory of 4-blade folding knives today.
And remember, all of our 4-blade folding knives, like every knife we sell, come with a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
Recent Customer Reviews - Folding Knives (4-Blade)
More Information About 4-Blade Pocket Knives
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.