Spyderco Survival Knives
Recent Customer Reviews - Spyderco Survival Knives
Ron S. from Johnstown, PA
Wonderful knife! Came sharp and well built. I have used it when I go camping and keep it on my quad when I ride. Very good at taking dead branches off a tree to make a fire!
Ron S. reviewed: Tactical Survival Hunting Knife with Glass Breaker
Pete C. from Fresno , CA
Only major concern is the thickness of the blade. I bought it to have as a companion during metal detecting in wooded areas so I won't be using for survival purposes. Honestly it's a nice looking knife, but for hard duty work I feel the blade will bend.
Pete C. reviewed: SOG Fusion Jungle Primitive Knife
Alan K. from Los Angeles CA
Its an okay knife. Great for the price and a good starter knife, however it wasn't sharp out of the box. Not a big deal but my professional knife sharpener wasn't able to improve it too much. However durability and price for quality is definitely there.
Alan K. reviewed: Smith & Wesson Search & Rescue Fixed Blade Knife with Nylon Sheath
Richard N. from New York
It's everything I expected from the advert and more, well worth the 50 bucks.
Richard N. reviewed: SOG Fusion Jungle Primitive Knife
Ed F. from Akron, OH
Great knife by an American company. Balance, size and utility are first rate. Great overall quality. About the only issue is I wish it was of one piece construction.
Ed F. reviewed: Ontario (OKC) Air Force Survival Knife
Rob B. from China Guangzhou
Already tried this out and it works perfectly.
Rob B. reviewed: Kershaw Knives Fire Starter, Plastic Handle, Magnesium Steel
Dan S. from Brockport, NY
Unlike Charlene, I loved things tactical with Marines, no wannabe dress up. The knife is okay, "String cutter" ? a waste of blade strength. Need a pic of sheath. I have a Mk 3 - use it and love it. It has even dug foraged food out of the ground.
Dan S. reviewed: Ontario Knife Company SP-24 USN-1 Fixed Blade Survival Knife
Always Be Prepared with a Tactical Knife
Tactical knives are great "insurance" for those unexpected moments in life. You'll probably never be faced with an attacker and forced to defend yourself with a survival knife. However, you probably will need to use one while camping or hunting. With the huge selection of 10,000 survival knives at Knife Depot, you'll be sure to find a tactical knife that you love.
More Information About Survival Knives
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- How To Choose The Best Survival Knife - Need to make sure you're ready when the going gets tough? Check out our survival knife guide to find the best survival knife for your needs.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- How to Defend Against a Knife Attack - What should you do when you find yourself facing an attacker with a knife? Here are a few tips to keep you safe from a knife attack.
- Five Uses for a Survival Knife - Survival knives are some of the most rugged blades known to man and have a multitude of functions in the great outdoors. Here are some tips on different ways you can use your survival knife.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.