Survival Knives, Throwing Knives and Machetes
These knives are some of the burliest we carry. This section features articles like: Seven Uses for a Machete and Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower. Learn about these heavy-duty blades and amp up your machismo.
- How To Choose the Best Survival Knife - Picture yourself in a survival situation. Perhaps you got injured on a solo hunting trip or maybe you became disoriented while walking through a forest and got lost. Regardless of how you end up in a survival situation, a knife is one of the few tools that will give you a fighting chance at making it out alive.
- Five Uses for a Survival Knife - Survival knives have a multitude of functions in the great outdoors. Here are some tips on different ways you can use your survival knife.
- Seven Common Uses for a Machete - A ubiquitous sidearm in Latin America and many developing countries, the machete is becoming increasingly popular in Europe and America as well.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.
- How to Defend Against a Knife Attack - What should you do when you find yourself facing an attacker with a knife? Here are a few tips to keep you safe from a knife attack.
- Hunting Knife Characteristics - We've broken down some of the key component of hunting knives to help you make an informed decision about your next purchase.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.