Valor Throwing Knives
Your search matched 0 products. Try removing one of the filters to broaden your search.
Recent Customer Reviews - Valor Throwing Knives
Ric W. from Louisiana
Nice beginners set.
Ric W. reviewed: Beginners Triple Throwing Knife Set
William M. from Woodbridge, NJ
Great throwing knifes for the price, Lots of fun practicing your aim at hitting targets, Definitely a step up from darts. Super light and balanced pretty well.
William M. reviewed: Beginners Triple Throwing Knife Set
Holly E. from Birmingham, AL
Eric T. from Rockaway NJ
Great heft and balance should be awesome on penetration. Working on a more substantial back stop before I continue!
Eric T. reviewed: Hibben 12" Competition 3-Piece Throwing Knife Set
Darrell K. from Corpus Christi, TX
Being a beginner, I thought these Sure Balance knives were a little heavy at first but they throw well and stick very good, easy to get use to.
Darrell K. reviewed: Cold Steel Knives Sure Balance Thrower, All Black 1055 Carbon Steel
Egon W. from Boone. La
I rated this 4 stars because of the paracord, it comes loose. A few drops of super glue at both ends of the handle is a good and quick fix, a better fix is heat shrink tubing over the paracord handle. The knife is an excellent handle thrower, I have been throwing since 1952 and I will rate this at the top of my collection of knives of which number near 75.
Danny G. from Shelbyville, IN
Excellent quality very happy with the product.
Danny G. reviewed: Jack Ripper Rainbow Throwing Knives 3 Piece Set
Walid H. from Abu Dhabi - Uae
The Chinese Target included in the pack fell apart from the first few throws.
Walid H. reviewed: Dragon Throwing Set with Target
Throwing Knife Safety
When learning to use your throwing knife, make sure that your practice area is located in a safe place. You should have a clear view of your surroundings in all directions, so if someone enters the area you can stop throwing your knife. Spectators are always welcome, but they should stand at least 10 feet behind you. Sometimes, a throwing knife can bounce back and could cause injury. And of course, never throw your knives at people or animals.
More Information About Throwing Knives
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.