Nothing feels better than launching a throwing knife toward a 4-inch bullseye and watching it firmly stick right in the middle. Knife throwing is as much of an art as it is a hobby because it requires concentration, practice and skill that will impress anyone in sight. While you can throw any knife at a target, it won't provide the precision and accuracy of a throwing knife specifically designed for the task.
Our selection of throwing knives has something for knife throwers of all levels and includes everything from throwing axes to throwing cards. If you're interested in becoming skilled in the art of knife throwing, check out our beginners guide to throwing knives for everything you need to know about getting started. Get in on the action with a throwing knife of your own.
Throwing Knife Safety
When learning to use your throwing knife, make sure that your practice area is located in a safe place. You should have a clear view of your surroundings in all directions, so if someone enters the area you can stop throwing your knife. Spectators are always welcome, but they should stand at least 10 feet behind you. Sometimes, a throwing knife can bounce back and could cause injury. And of course, never throw your knives at people or animals.
I've had these in the past and are a great way to spend time "chunkin" while you're camping. The kids love them!!
It didn't take long before I was throwing these knives from a distance of twenty feet with no knife throwing experience. However on the fourth day I realized that two of the knives have already chipped. I was throwing these knives on wooden stumps which allowed my knives to stick well but they still chipped. They still work fine and still not bad for the money.
Needs quite a bit of practice, but in an expert hands. THIS THING IS AWESOME!!!
Fantastic first time thrower set, light and versatile. Takes a little bit of adjusting to the small size, but that's because I'm used to 5" blades and larger. But a great beginner set, highly recommended.
Fantastic knives. Great for first timers and professionals alike. Nicely balanced, a good weight, just generally a great knife to use you won't be disappointed.
Got these for my son's 17th birthday. Easy to throw - good fun!
Better than I thought, this is a good buy.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.