Valor Throwing Knives
Your search matched 0 products. Try removing one of the filters to broaden your search.
Recent Customer Reviews - Valor Throwing Knives
Steve C. from Winston-salem, NC
If throwing with a purpose is your aim, the Torpedo is excellent. It's weight "might" be a small issue for some, but it is without a doubt a powerful and fairly simple weapon of defense or just throwing at a target. It will do the job without a doubt!!!
Steve C. reviewed: Cold Steel Torpedo Throwing Knife
Egon W. from Boone
I have been "throwing" since 1952 and purchased 6 of these knives. they are excellent. Good tips heavy blades good balance just the way I like them, so far have not bent any tips or cracked any handles which was a concern of mine. The composite handles seem to be standing up well, but I also don't "overload" the target with knives when throwing. I can recommend these knives for the experienced and novice alike, as I have a few new students who are learning to throw with them now. Oh yes thanks for the prompt attention to my order.
Egon W. reviewed: Cold Steel Knives Pro Balance Thrower, Composite Plastic Handle
Kimberly W. from Georgia
I got these knives for a friend. I really don't know how they are for throwing but my friend was thrilled to receive them as a gift!
Kimberly W. reviewed: United Cutlery Lightning Bolt Triple Throwing Knife Set with Shoulder Harness
Ric W. from Louisiana
Nice beginners set.
Ric W. reviewed: Beginners Triple Throwing Knife Set
William M. from Woodbridge, NJ
Great throwing knifes for the price, Lots of fun practicing your aim at hitting targets, Definitely a step up from darts. Super light and balanced pretty well.
William M. reviewed: Beginners Triple Throwing Knife Set
Holly E. from Birmingham, AL
Eric T. from Rockaway NJ
Great heft and balance should be awesome on penetration. Working on a more substantial back stop before I continue!
Eric T. reviewed: Hibben 12" Competition 3-Piece Throwing Knife Set
Darrell K. from Corpus Christi, TX
Being a beginner, I thought these Sure Balance knives were a little heavy at first but they throw well and stick very good, easy to get use to.
Darrell K. reviewed: Cold Steel Knives Sure Balance Thrower, All Black 1055 Carbon Steel
Throwing Knife Safety
When learning to use your throwing knife, make sure that your practice area is located in a safe place. You should have a clear view of your surroundings in all directions, so if someone enters the area you can stop throwing your knife. Spectators are always welcome, but they should stand at least 10 feet behind you. Sometimes, a throwing knife can bounce back and could cause injury. And of course, never throw your knives at people or animals.
More Information About Throwing Knives
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.