Valor Throwing Knives
Your search matched 0 products. Try removing one of the filters to broaden your search.
Recent Customer Reviews - Valor Throwing Knives
Dave L. from Canadian
Better than I thought, this is a good buy.
Dave L. reviewed: Gil Hibben Generation 2 Large Throwing Knives Triple Set
Walter O. from Eagle Point, OR
Walter O. reviewed: 3 Pcs Zombie Killer 7" Throwing Knives Set with Sheath
Michael H. from Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Good sturdy knives, will last and throw well. They do not stick well, not sharp, need soft wood to throw at.
Michael H. reviewed: Smith & Wesson 6 pc 8" Throwing Knives w/Sheath
Bill L. from New Jersey
Bought these for my daughter. She loves them, but I find them a little too light for my taste.
Bill L. reviewed: 3-Piece Two Tone Black Throwing Knife Set with Sheath
Bill L. from New Jersey
Craig S. from Connecticut
I am new to knife throwing so wanted a beginner set that was not too expensive. I feel these worked out great. Since I am a beginner, I miss (a LOT) and they seem to hold up very well - no bending whatsoever. Although I do not have much experience the balance seems good to me and the more I use them the more I like them. The sheath is a nice touch too. It holds all three knives firmly in place but still allows you to pull them out easily. I would recommend this set for any beginner and even more advanced throwers.
Craig S. reviewed: United Cutlery 3.81in Plain Blade Triple Set Throwing Knives w/Nylon Sheath
David S. from West Bloomfield, MI
Bill O. from Smyrna, DE
I purchased these knives a week ago and have already thrown them more than 500 times. I have also had a friend over who has thrown them with me and they have stuck solid in the target, bounced flat, rear, and deflected off each other and have held up superbly. They are balanced perfectly, are NOT sharp, and are a great deal of fun to throw. The sheath has held up to each "reload" as I place the knives back after each "6 pack" throw and draw the knife for the next throw. I throw best using the handle throw and my friend throws best using the blade throw. Highly recommend these knives. I built a 30" by 48" soft wood throwing target using 6" x 48" pine planks held against a sunken post.
Bill O. reviewed: Smith & Wesson 6 pc 8" Throwing Knives w/Sheath
Throwing Knife Safety
When learning to use your throwing knife, make sure that your practice area is located in a safe place. You should have a clear view of your surroundings in all directions, so if someone enters the area you can stop throwing your knife. Spectators are always welcome, but they should stand at least 10 feet behind you. Sometimes, a throwing knife can bounce back and could cause injury. And of course, never throw your knives at people or animals.
More Information About Throwing Knives
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.