Valor Throwing Knives
Your search matched 0 products. Try removing one of the filters to broaden your search.
Recent Customer Reviews - Valor Throwing Knives
Shalvin S. from Fremont, CA
It didn't take long before I was throwing these knives from a distance of twenty feet with no knife throwing experience. However on the fourth day I realized that two of the knives have already chipped. I was throwing these knives on wooden stumps which allowed my knives to stick well but they still chipped. They still work fine and still not bad for the money.
Shalvin S. reviewed: United Cutlery Lightning Bolt Triple Throwing Knife Set with Shoulder Harness
Hany E. from United Kingdom
Needs quite a bit of practice, but in an expert hands. THIS THING IS AWESOME!!!
Hany E. reviewed: Cold Steel Torpedo Throwing Knife
Steve R. from London England
Fantastic first time thrower set, light and versatile. Takes a little bit of adjusting to the small size, but that's because I'm used to 5" blades and larger. But a great beginner set, highly recommended.
Steve R. reviewed: United Cutlery Lightning Bolt Triple Thrower Set w/Sheath
Steve R. from London England
Fantastic knives. Great for first timers and professionals alike. Nicely balanced, a good weight, just generally a great knife to use you won't be disappointed.
Steve R. reviewed: Hibben Hall of Fame Competition Throwing Knives Triple Set
Greg L. from NY
Got these for my son's 17th birthday. Easy to throw - good fun!
Greg L. reviewed: Smith & Wesson 6 pc 8" Throwing Knives w/Sheath
Dave L. from Canadian
Better than I thought, this is a good buy.
Dave L. reviewed: Gil Hibben Generation 2 Large Throwing Knives Triple Set
Walter O. from Eagle Point, OR
Walter O. reviewed: 3 Pcs Zombie Killer 7" Throwing Knives Set with Sheath
Michael H. from Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Good sturdy knives, will last and throw well. They do not stick well, not sharp, need soft wood to throw at.
Michael H. reviewed: Smith & Wesson 6 pc 8" Throwing Knives w/Sheath
Throwing Knife Safety
When learning to use your throwing knife, make sure that your practice area is located in a safe place. You should have a clear view of your surroundings in all directions, so if someone enters the area you can stop throwing your knife. Spectators are always welcome, but they should stand at least 10 feet behind you. Sometimes, a throwing knife can bounce back and could cause injury. And of course, never throw your knives at people or animals.
More Information About Throwing Knives
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.