Ka-bar Knives Bowie Knife Selection
A very nice knife
Just like I ordered it. Great knife
It got here fast, just like I ordered it.
Good knife. Owned it about 5 years. knife that stays sharp.
I've been an avid collector for about 17 years. This knife is hands down QUALITY! Very well made, very sturdy, the sheath has a great rugged design and the grade of steel is excellent. I highly recommend this knife to anyone.
I purchased this knife as a gift for my fathers birthday so it was based on looks to be displayed. After receiving the knife I realized that this knife quality is very good overall. Blade quality is excellent and the handle was also good
Good knowing knife. Looks like it will hold an edge.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Jim Bowie and The Bowie Knife - There are few knives on the market as iconic as the Bowie knife. Known for its long, curvaceous blade, which can extend up to 12 inches, the Bowie knife is a favorite of such cinematic knife-wielding warriors as Crocodile Dundee and Rambo.
- About the Bowie Knife - A Bowie knife is commonly used in modern times to refer to any large sheath knife. The term also applies to a specific style of knife designed by Colonel James
- History of the Bowie Knife - The first knife Bowie became famous with was allegedly designed by his brother Rezin in Avoyelles Parish, Louisiana and smithed by blacksmith Jesse Cleft out of an old file.