Ka-bar Knives Bowie Knife Selection
Simply.... Awesome, great quality and feel.
This knife is perfect! The craftsmanship is unbelievable. I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a beautifully handcrafted knife.
beautiful and pleasing to work with, this knife is better than expected! we ordered four engraved and everything is awesome. thank you!
Like knife really,sharpens up nicely,chops11/2"diameter branches off one blow,balanced nice for throwing,can stick in tree 21/2" 20'away easy.scratched coating little, didn't brake or bend or dull edge. Sheaths junk materal to soft swings around to much hits leg. Case Bowie sheath works perfect. I should had bought 2.
exceeds my expectations, 100% pleased
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Jim Bowie and The Bowie Knife - There are few knives on the market as iconic as the Bowie knife. Known for its long, curvaceous blade, which can extend up to 12 inches, the Bowie knife is a favorite of such cinematic knife-wielding warriors as Crocodile Dundee and Rambo.
- About the Bowie Knife - A Bowie knife is commonly used in modern times to refer to any large sheath knife. The term also applies to a specific style of knife designed by Colonel James
- History of the Bowie Knife - The first knife Bowie became famous with was allegedly designed by his brother Rezin in Avoyelles Parish, Louisiana and smithed by blacksmith Jesse Cleft out of an old file.