Cutlery & Kitchen Knives
Professional chefs and great home cooks will quickly tell you that you must have the right tools for the job. That doesn't mean you have to mortgage your house to get the cutlery you need. Whether you're just starting out or currently work in a restaurant, you'll find affordable kitchen knives of every type at Knife Depot. Save on the most commonly used kitchen knives, including the chef's knife, paring knife and boning knife as well as other necessities. Every good cook needs a knife roll, knife sharpener and - the pro's choice - bamboo cutting board. You'll be pleasantly surprised at our competitive prices on kitchen knives and other cutlery. Now you can buy more for less.
Good Knifes. Not Great. The block is already chipping. Would purchase again because of the price point.
Old hickory knives are the best and affordable. The 5 piece set is awesome!!
Good quality, accurate, quick delivery
This is very good workmanship, best of its own kind.
Nice set, Except the cheap plastic between the blades and handles broke in my Santuko Knife from chopping. In all fairness had these knives for several years and they have had a lot of use. Replaced the scissors with a set having big opening for me. I got big hands..
This was given as a Christmas gift. The person who they were given to loved them. What really made it special was the fact of having his name engraved into the pieces. This gift was well received and loved.
Quality, solid stainless steel blades. Solid, not hollow handles. Still subject to rust spots, so be sure to hand wash after use and dry,,, do not put in dishwasher. The edges were okay when first used, but I found them to be much sharper after I sharpened them the first time. Since I sharpened them, I have only passed them across a steel a few times, this seems to polish the edge and provides a sharp edge. Definitely good quality for the price!
Other than the difficulty of ordering the monogrammed gift set...It was perfect. The knives were professionally done and looked very rich. As a cook by trade, I am excited that these personalized quality knives exist. I am going to order me a set soon so I can comment on the quality of the knife after sufficient usage. Hopefully by then, the site would be updated to be user/MONOGRAM FRIENDLY
- Kitchen Cutlery Storage Options - While knives often take some natural wear and tear from cooking, you can significantly extend the life of your knife by considering how you store them.
- Purchasing Your First Kitchen Knife Set - Buying your first kitchen knife set can be a daunting purchase. Here are a few tips for choosing your knives.
- The Three Knives You Need in Your Kitchen - You don't need too many tools to get started in your kitchen, but you do need these three knives. Read about this trio of blades and learn how to identify each, when to use it, and how to wield it.
- How to Teach a Child to Use a Knife - The more knowledgeable children are about knives, the less likely they are to use them inappropriately or dangerously. If you're interested in teaching your child how to use a knife, here are some tips you should remember.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- How To Keep Kitchen Knives Sharp - Over time, improper maintenance and care can lead to knives becoming dull and ineffective. For those looking for ways to extend the life of a knife and keep its blade sharp and pristine, here are a few tips.
- Types of Kitchen Knives - A glossary of kitchen knives to help you get started