Cutlery & Kitchen Knives
Professional chefs and great home cooks will quickly tell you that you must have the right tools for the job. That doesn't mean you have to mortgage your house to get the cutlery you need. Whether you're just starting out or currently work in a restaurant, you'll find affordable kitchen knives of every type at Knife Depot. Save on the most commonly used kitchen knives, including the chef's knife, paring knife and boning knife as well as other necessities. Every good cook needs a knife roll, knife sharpener and - the pro's choice - bamboo cutting board. You'll be pleasantly surprised at our competitive prices on kitchen knives and other cutlery. Now you can buy more for less.
I have a nice set of quality knives that I have accumulated over the years and wanted somewhere to safely keep them (away from tiny hands). I didn't want to buy an entire set of knives along with it so it took some searching. I am extremely pleased with the light wood appearance as it matches my cabinets and it is heavy duty yet attractive. Plus the price was just right. So happy to find this product.
Very sharp knives.
The knives are very sharp, my wife seems to like them.
Great product ! Brightens up my Kitchen counter
Love the blades in this knife set. I'm not using many knives that cost more than $40 in the kitchen, but this is a solid kit. Would recommend to friends and will buy again as a gift.
I was hoping all the knives were serrated, but they are fine knives,and nice selection.
Great knives. Very sharp, well balanced, very useful sizes. The only complaint I had was with the large knife, on the cutting edge side up near the handle where the edge ended (the 90 degree angle) this point was like a needle. It should have been ground off. I actually cut myself while getting the knife out of the holder.
I bought this set of knives for my married Granddaughter. I have not seen the set, but was told she is very happy with them. My daughter visited her and used the set and she also said a very nice set.
- Kitchen Cutlery Storage Options - While knives often take some natural wear and tear from cooking, you can significantly extend the life of your knife by considering how you store them.
- Purchasing Your First Kitchen Knife Set - Buying your first kitchen knife set can be a daunting purchase. Here are a few tips for choosing your knives.
- The Three Knives You Need in Your Kitchen - You don't need too many tools to get started in your kitchen, but you do need these three knives. Read about this trio of blades and learn how to identify each, when to use it, and how to wield it.
- How to Teach a Child to Use a Knife - The more knowledgeable children are about knives, the less likely they are to use them inappropriately or dangerously. If you're interested in teaching your child how to use a knife, here are some tips you should remember.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- How To Keep Kitchen Knives Sharp - Over time, improper maintenance and care can lead to knives becoming dull and ineffective. For those looking for ways to extend the life of a knife and keep its blade sharp and pristine, here are a few tips.
- Types of Kitchen Knives - A glossary of kitchen knives to help you get started