Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
A quality reproduction product that was made better by a reasonable price. Thank You, I will enjoy this for years
this knife is a work of art and a working tool . it is now my favorite kitchen knjfe
Handsome looking knife, feels-well in the had and it is exceptionally well-balanced - you will not be disappoined with it.
Blade takes long time to sharpen and handles too small , thin
Shipping was free and super fast, took two days. The knife itself is a beautiful piece, but this one came with no edge - completely dull. Gonna have to take some time to give it the sharpness it deserves. Sheath is solid, but nothing flashy.
The knife has good weight and is well balanced but the grip design isn't quite right. The finger grooves are awkwardly spaced. I think a flat grip would be more functional. The sheath seems well made and the front pocket is well sized but the plastic insert for the blade should be made of a sturdier material.
Just got this knife a week ago, been using it to clean up & dispose of many different trees & limbs & brush after hurricane Irma here in Florida. Spectacular knife/chopper for disposing of debris. The full tang & handle are great. Nice grip & well put together. Not the best edge out of the box, but easily fixed. Nice thick blade with good weight for chopping. For the price point, it is a great deal & would definitely recommend this knife to anybody looking for a do it all big knife. I own quite a few knives from different brands, but Schrade has stepped their game up with this one.
Of all the knives in my collection, this is the sharpest, sleekest & most well balanced/weighted by far. Perfect size to carry and handy for all situations.
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each