Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
Can't go wrong with CRKT.
This a very nice, quality boning knife at a reasonable price.
This knife is a great bargain. Part of it is because it is not US made, but even then I think it is underpriced. A solid knife.
This is a very clever knife used for skinning. I like the knife a lot. The only problem I see with that type of knife is sharpening it. You need to use a sharpening rod, you can't use a stone
I bought the knife asa Christmas gift for a brother who is a collector. He is knowable of damascus blades. He loved it and appreciated the walnut wood and camel bone handle.
This is a great knife, and a real piece of American history! Good quality and the steel is 1095
One of my favorite knives, the design is unique and feels good in the hand. The edge is amazing and well honed. The handle is a little small in filling my hand and I would have preferred a better handle material. The belt sheath can be set to several different angles by rearranging some screws. The screws however could have been easier to use. I do have to say that this is a great knife.
love the knife
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each