Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
The Silver Stag Big Bowie is a beautiful knife. As a collector, I know a quality knife when I see one. I only have one issue with this knife. The metal snap on the side of the sheath scratches the blade when removing or inserting the knife. The scratches were on the knife when I received it. A knife of this quality should have a sheath that totally protects the blade...
The knife looks hand made and it does have potential. It looks like it was rushed and some of the finer, more detailed aspects that could make this good knife into a great knife have been skipped. The knife is reasonably sharp however the angle is way too extreme. I am in the process of hand sharpening the blade and I expect to end up with a small, functional hunting knife with a good blade that I will use when hunting kangaroos and small game on my visits to Australia.
Excellent, compact design; sharp blade; low profile sheath. Well made for the average user. Great price.
I've wanted this knife for a long time. It has surpassed all my expectations. Arrived on time, very sharp. Just a perfect knife.
An Excellent survival knife
THE ULTIMATE MALL NINJA! Awesome. Big globs of solder around guard. At least it's fixed in place and not a rattling guard. Would actually hurt someone so be careful, but this thing is so ... how else do you say mall ninja? I really would not want to be in the woods relying on this knife for survival though. Doesny seem structurally reliable for abuse. It is exactly what I expected and I am very happy with my purchase.
A good knife no secret problems to report. The blade was sharp out of the box, but I like to hone it to my specs. No big deal. The sheath is good except for the fact that It really doesn't do the "scout" position well. The sheath is functional in all other ways. I use this as my "EDC" knife when im outside of work. This product performs as advertised. Shipping was timely and accurate. This is not my first order here at Knife Depot and It wont be my last! Im very satisfied with both product and service.
This knife performs exactly as advertised. The only and I mean only thing I would have to deduct points for is the fact that the knife came with a metal locking thing on the sheath, for use in wearing. I quickly replaced it with some paracord and it rocks! I regularly take this knife deep into the Adirondack mountains and it performs! My service was timely and accurate.
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each