Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
Of all the knives in my collection, this is the sharpest, sleekest & most well balanced/weighted by far. Perfect size to carry and handy for all situations.
Great all around knife, especially at this price point. Tough, rugged, keeps an edge, handles all tasks and the look of it alone is enough to keep anyone with bad intentions on high alert. Definitely recommend this knife
This was a birthday gift for my husband, he loves this knife!
This weapon is truly the one tool you need in a survival situation. Blade, saw, hatchet. It's all of those and very sturdy. Love it.
My all time favorite knife. Takes and holds a razor edge, fits perfectly in my hand, perfect size for processing deer, most beautiful knife ever made, I love it!
Zipper , is a great name for this knife. Buck sharpens both sides of the gut blade, and it does indeed, open deer up like a zipper. The knife takes, and holds a razor edge, (I also own and operate a Buck diamond sharpener) I use this one for field cleaning, and skinning, and a Buck Vangard(same knife, minus the gut hook) along with a Buck 102, 112, or 110 for processing my deer. (I love Buck knives, and own a bunch of them)
my current 102 was made in 1989, the one before it (an ex ran off with it) I bought for my dad in the 70's it's my favorite knife for fish, small game, and boning out deer. Perfect size for those chores, great hand fit, takes and holds a razor edge, one of my favorite knives. (The others all being Bucks also)
Very nice workmanship, and very sharp! One of my favorites.
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each