Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
I bought this knife to keep on my wading belt for emergencies while fishing, this would also make an excellent deer hinting knife. One heck of a nice knife for the price, I like the everything about, handle is decent and professional looking. The blade itself is very sturdy, and comes with an exceptionally sharp edge, don't always see that from the factory. The Kydex sheath - this was one of the main reasons I bought this knife, hard to find a decent knife with sheath included for this price. The sheath is good however the belt clip on the sheath is not good. I replaced it with a proper belt clip. Overall good buy.
The replica Air Force Pilot survival knife is an exact copy of the original, the type manufactured during the Korean War era. I found it to be very well made of quality materials. Anyone interested in owning a piece of that era will do well to order one of these. It is just the right size for all-day carry and usage.
This knife blew me away by it's craftsmanship ! Broke out my stones and gave it a razor shatp polished edge . I'm in the process of making a sheath for it . Blade is to nice to be in a dull looking sheath. This blade has some weight to it too !
Great knife and a beautiful addition to my collection. Knife Depot has become my go-to place when looking to expand my collection. Keep up the great work.
Beast .... does exactly what it said it would do .splits wood like a hot knife through butter.. only con is the handle is a little thin and vibrations from buttoning wood is felt in my hand. Other than that it's a Great tool.
Very nice item, would purchase from Knife Depot again.
This Schrade knife is high quality! It's solid, heavy, and feels good in either hand. Get one if you can. I should have bought two. The free engraving came out perfect. I love those little clever quotes that kind of contradict themselves; "Make my day!", or "I'll be back!".
I purchased my original Deerslayer back in 1980 at the sports dept. in the old Memco Department Store. I always loved this knife as it was second to none. After use I would clean it up and keep it in the original box. The original heavy leather sheath was hand rubbed with leather oil regularly and is still in perfect condition. I recently got the new China made version that is capable but nothing like the original USA made version, even the sheath in a much lighter, thinner and cheaper leather. It's the perfect bang around knife to use every day as my original one is now retired and kept in my gun case. The new Deerslayer though is still well worth the money.
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each