Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
I wasn't expecting it to be as big as it was but man this is a beautiful knife I just love it.It looks good in my display case
This purchase is for a friend as a gift. I can only say that I went on Schrade's reputation. Also the appearance of this knife.
Love Schrade blades. This is the second one I've purchased. This one fits the hand. No hot spots when using. Comfortable. Good edge right out of the box. Batons well. Great size for camp/survival tasks. Great price. Quick delivery.
Great product. Tough, sharp, well designed. Took back one star cause I think the black coating will come off quickly. If experience proves me wrong, I'll try to remember to return and go to 5 stars
I have owned this knife for a year now. It has great edge retention and is easily resharpened. A great product by Cold Steel.
This is a great blade, I took it outside and chopped down a few pine trees, I dented the blade on the rocks, took it home and fixed it right up in 10 to 15 min, the sheath is okay it jiggles in the sheath but besides that it is a great blade, though I had my brother-in-law take off a bit of the handle, it was even better after that.
I like this knife a lot.can carry it around with no sweat.the handle take a little to gets used to.but doesn't brother anyone when sitting in a chair or car.
5 stars excellent neck knife!!
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each