Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
Loved this product, I bought it for a birthday gift for a friend. The sharpening stone is perfect, the knife is a great solid weight knife, extremely sharp out of the box.
I have had this knife for several years and, along with my K-Bar, it is my favorite. Short blade, but very efficient and tough. Holds a good edge and easy to sharpen when needed. Did not care for the "blond" handle and sheath. Covered them liberally on a hot day with an excellent leather oil. Set them in the sun for over an hour to cure. Turned both into a very handsome dark brown. Most every summer, I oil all my leather belts, sheaths, field boots and work shoes. This is an outstanding product at an excellent price. Very happy to have it in the field with me at any time. Semper Fi.
I did a whole lot of research before plunking down this much for a knife and I'm very happy with what I got. No knife will win in the forum debates about which one is the best. The best is to be determined by the user's circimstances. My circumstances will be wet, a lot. I love a truly viable stainless steel option. This knife is that and then some.
Love the knife very well made fast shipping i emailed them to see if they made sheath for knife they got right back with me will definitely be ordering from them again
Took awhile to get used too it . I have never had a concealed carry. Once I found a comfortable position. Never leave home without it .A great knife ,lightweight very sharp a very good buy, good job front
Design is beautiful and functional! sheath works fine with the least practice! Comfortable in the hand, transitions well. The ring is chambered on the inside, and needs to also be chambered on the outside, as the edge is hard on the fingers outside the ring when spinning and transitioning! And NO KNIFE GETS FIVE STARS IF IT COMES FROM THE BOX (and I bought two!) TOO DULL TO EASILY SLICE PAPER! Both knives were dull! That is a disgrace for any knife company as well known as Schrade! For shame!
Very nice size, the weight ration between blade and handle is good. Overall a very good durable knife.
Had the same knife years ago and always loved it. Decided to purchase a new one just for keep sakes and was amazed on its beauty and feel like always. The knife is a classic and one any knife lover should have.
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each