Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
Great knife that can do anything. Extremely well built. One small problem is the sheath is a little difficult to pull the knife out from. Usage will take care of that. A hard knife for any outdoor need.
Handle is small.
The perfect addition for a knife enthusiast. Fits comfortably for round the clock wear yet is rigid enough to ensure every day use
Great price and service. Had it engraved, a couple letters were light. Emailed customer service, no questions asked. Sent me shipping labels at no charge. Knife came back 3 days later, PERFECT!
very nice knife, might be a little heavy for some, but that also makes it a great small chopper.
This knife is beautiful. The wood, brass, blade shape, and sheath are all so expertly done. The only complaint I have is that tang... man you can feel it bounce inside the handle. Everything else is in point.
This Is a great little knife. The clasp is very weak when attaching to a lanyard. I had to replace it. Other than that, I love it.
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each