Case Cutlery Fixed Blade Knives
Always loved that Damascus style of blade. Beautiful looking knife and the bone handle took it over the top. Could have been a little sharper I thought so my neighbor sharpens knives on the side, now it shaves my arm hairs.
Product came quickly The knife is excellent - fit well in my hand - is balanced and the kydex sheath holds the snugly but east to remove - outstanding product - will buy another schrade
Sharp, easy to sharpen steel, holds an edge well, comfortable grip, strong, not too heavy and a world-class sheath.
Solid knife, good all around. Don't use as "pry-tool"
Knife weight is good. Sheath is of great quality and the blade to handle ratio is excellent. For the price I would buy it and keep it on the belt no questions asked!!! If you want a excellent knife that just gets it done......well this is it.
I bought this knife to keep on my wading belt for emergencies while fishing, this would also make an excellent deer hinting knife. One heck of a nice knife for the price, I like the everything about, handle is decent and professional looking. The blade itself is very sturdy, and comes with an exceptionally sharp edge, don't always see that from the factory. The Kydex sheath - this was one of the main reasons I bought this knife, hard to find a decent knife with sheath included for this price. The sheath is good however the belt clip on the sheath is not good. I replaced it with a proper belt clip. Overall good buy.
The replica Air Force Pilot survival knife is an exact copy of the original, the type manufactured during the Korean War era. I found it to be very well made of quality materials. Anyone interested in owning a piece of that era will do well to order one of these. It is just the right size for all-day carry and usage.
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each