Case Cutlery Fixed Blade Knives
Very happy service is top notch
Well made and handles well. Quality and functional.
Ordered this knife for my father in law, and almost kept it for myself. Beautiful work.
Knife seems well made blade is sharp, case is sturdy. Knife is with my son on deployment I'm going to buy one for myself I liked the knife that much
Gave this knife as a gift to my brother for his 60th birthday and he loved it! He could not stop looking at the detail and the sharpness of the blade.
Got this for my Marine, was razor sharp out of the box, engraving I feel was a good size, only wish it had been closer to the spine. All in all was a great purchase.
The products I ordered arrived at timely had a good value they were straight quality and my family members love them as gifts
Great knife that can do anything. Extremely well built. One small problem is the sheath is a little difficult to pull the knife out from. Usage will take care of that. A hard knife for any outdoor need.
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each