Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
This Is a great little knife. The clasp is very weak when attaching to a lanyard. I had to replace it. Other than that, I love it.
It was a very nice knife, I like to cut Staffs to hike with, this was ideal for the job. The case it comes with is very good also. I usually spray the knife with WD40 as I do with all Carbon steel knives, when I've finished before returning it to the case provided. The knife would also be ideal to chop kindling with. All in all, it was very versatile. Well worth the money.
Well I ordered my son's this knife - had it engraved - no big deal - NO WAY - This is a very nice knife - hey you looking for a gift for someone this is it - have it engraved - get a glass display case - WOW THIS THING LOOKS GREAT - more than I could ever imagine - man birthdays - anniversary - gifts - the engraving they show you on their web site does not do the engraving justice - Mine to my son's - and yes it looks GREAT Love you with all my Heart Pop 12/25/17
A sheer American Beauty! The mirror-polished blade made of Tru-Sharp surgical steel is truly sharp right out of the box, and the sweet caramel-like fragrance of the stacked leather handle is absolutely irresistible. Unless specified as tactical or fighting knife, all Case knives are designed for use in outdoor or collectible and the blade tip is not so needle sharp. It's an old-fashioned, well-reserved, and gentleman-like knife and mine just sits in the drawer of my desk as my personal letter opener. It's just too beautiful to be abused it in the woods!
Very nice and strong blade handle very nice great over all Knife...
quality is quality, what more can you say..........
Christmas present,well made and beautiful
This is everything I want in a large chopper/knife.in short it gets the job done! I been camping and hiking for 25 yrs and this knife has gone abouve and beyond expectations.
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each