Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
This is a beautiful knife, one of six Damascus knives I recently purchased as gifts. All but one were made by the same people and all where beautiful. It fits great in the palm, finger hole is perfectly positioned. Came well oiled. Wooden handle is smooth and has a beautiful grain. Recipient absolutely loved it.
This is a beautiful knife, one of six Damascus knives I recently purchased as gifts. All but one were made by the same people and all where beautiful. Another review mentions the handle is "feminine", probably referring to the color. Whether this is from a change in the handle's production or just a matter of taste I cant say, but the red color of the handle was MUCH darker than the displayed photo and blends nicely with the darker profile of the metal. The sheath is crap. Thin material, too tight for the knife. Blade tip when right through it on the second try. The other 4 knives from the same maker had great sheaths, this must have been the only one on hand that could fit the unusual shape of this knife. 5/5 for the knife itself. Plan on getting a new sheath.
Very comfortable goes un noticed using it for protection or gutting something to put over a fire or whittle a wistle this neck knife is a 10+
A quality reproduction product that was made better by a reasonable price. Thank You, I will enjoy this for years
this knife is a work of art and a working tool . it is now my favorite kitchen knjfe
Handsome looking knife, feels-well in the had and it is exceptionally well-balanced - you will not be disappoined with it.
Blade takes long time to sharpen and handles too small , thin
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each