Schrade Fixed Blade Knives
A sheer American Beauty! The mirror-polished blade made of Tru-Sharp surgical steel is truly sharp right out of the box, and the sweet caramel-like fragrance of the stacked leather handle is absolutely irresistible. Unless specified as tactical or fighting knife, all Case knives are designed for use in outdoor or collectible and the blade tip is not so needle sharp. It's an old-fashioned, well-reserved, and gentleman-like knife and mine just sits in the drawer of my desk as my personal letter opener. It's just too beautiful to be abused it in the woods!
Very nice and strong blade handle very nice great over all Knife...
quality is quality, what more can you say..........
Christmas present,well made and beautiful
This is everything I want in a large chopper/knife.in short it gets the job done! I been camping and hiking for 25 yrs and this knife has gone abouve and beyond expectations.
cool knife......well balanced.....nice edge
It's a very nice knife, and I can't wait to use it.
Great knives, the color will come off if you care about that but otherwise my only complaint is I wish they came sharpened.
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each