Single Blade Folding Knives
In a matter of seconds, folding knives can go from a safe and secure tool to one that's ready for action. Whether you're out hunting hogs or taking care of basic tasks around the house, folding knives are versatile tools that can be safely carried anywhere you need. Thanks to generations of innovative designs from companies like Schrade, Buck and others, you can get an array of styles and designs. Need a knife to open quickly? Get a one-handed opener. Need one that works seamlessly with either hand? Get an ambidextrous folding knife. The possibilities for your most important tool are endless.
If you want to learn everything there is about pocket knives, so you're confident in your selection, browse through our huge pocket knife buying guide. Or if you need some help finding the best knife, our guide to the best pocket knife gives some recommendations and things to look for.
Browse our huge selection of folders and when you're ready to buy, we'll back your purchase with a 60-day, money-back guarantee.
The knife was much better than the picture. It arrived in a timely manner and was in perfect condition
This little guy is tight, robust and feels solid in the hand. The blade is compact, but wide, and feels like you could cut a tree with it (if you had too), but it's a very short blade, so no worry of snapping.
This knife has a very solid feel, almost as a fixed blade. The aluminum handle's finish does seem rubbery but is not easy to scratch off while the blade seems to be powder-coated & matte finished. Knife came reasonably sharp, needed some touching up, Bohler N690Co steel very hard & difficult to sharpen w/o a lot of work, stays sharp under use, though. Finish always draws attention & all who hold it mention its positive feel, although it may get a bit uncomfortable in very cold/hot weather. Overall assembly & fit very nice(should be for price). Excellent addition to collection.
Bought 3 for Christmas present. Men were very happy. Comments included " has a good weight to it" . Engraving was a really nice touch. I would buy again.
The knife was a gift for my brother in law for marrying me and my wife. The quality of the knife is amazing and the process of ordering it was easy. I was very proud of the gift. Thank you.
Beautiful knife. Craftmenship is the best I have seen. I gave this to my husband as a gift. He is afraid to scratch it so it is for display only.
Sharp, high quality.
- 101 Uses for the Pocket Knife - To help educate the general population on the ways we use knives in everyday life, we assembled this list of 101 uses for the pocket knife.
- 10 Best Budget EDC Knives - When you need a reliable EDC knife that won't cost an arm and a leg, these 10 knives prove it's more than possible to find a good knife on a budget.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.