Camillus Knives Single Blade Folding Knives
Great looking knife for the price. Unfolds quickly, and is VERY sharp. Great for everyday use.
This is my second gator. I lost my first one somewhere. As a yacht captain and a mate on a ferry, I was glad I had this knife
I've carried this every day as well, close to 8months to a year. I've used it for throwing as well and taken quite an amount still functions like the day i bought it. Only thing thats ever happened to it is the pocket clip got lose and fell off but i'm just to lazy to screw it back in. Would recommend to anyone looking for a durable, sharp ass daily carry knife.
The knives I bought were very nice, The shipping time was incredible and I was very happy with the items I ordered.
Use this tool daily, I work in maintenance and this is the handiest thing in my pocket, easy to keep sharp too and not all that big
This knife made the perfect gift. Knife Depot customer service is the best!
The ease of opening the knife is a small detriment. I have had a problem with the knife opening in my pocket. That of course is a big negative due to the very functional extreme beak and fantastic sharpness of the blade. I like the color and functionality 5 stars there. But the danger to me with an open very effective blade in my pocket gives me a safety concern. I see the ease of opening the knife as a good thought and very effective design but the end result is cause for concern.
Man, I am loving the Kershaw Link. It's tough to beat a sub-fifty dollar price point for a full size, American-made tactical style folding knife--and the Link even has an assisted opening mechanism, which snaps open quick and easy. As shown in the photos, the blade opens with an index finger flipper (an ambidextrous thumb stud would have been a nice extra, but I'm not going to complain about the lack of one). The handle scales are light but feel solid, with a checkered grip. The blade size is perfect for my purposes, and there is also a plain edge model for those folks who don't like serrations. (Not sure if that model is sold by Knife Depot, but I wanted to let people know that it exists). The pocket clip is tight and secures the knife well, and it can be unscrewed and affixed to the other side if you want to clip the knife to a left hand pocket. Overall, I can't think of any negative aspects of the Link; it's my new everyday carry knife and I enjoy using it on a daily basis. --Highly recommended by me, a random person on the internet. :)
- 101 Uses for the Pocket Knife - To help educate the general population on the ways we use knives in everyday life, we assembled this list of 101 uses for the pocket knife.
- 10 Best Budget EDC Knives - When you need a reliable EDC knife that won't cost an arm and a leg, these 10 knives prove it's more than possible to find a good knife on a budget.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.