Sheffield Knives Single Blade Folding Knives
My son got this knife for his grandpa for Christmas. A knife he will always keep in his pocket. It is beautiful gift that will be treasured by his grandpa
Gift for grandson. Got it quickly and it was just as advertised. He liked it.
We love it! It was handsomely made and the writing was awesome! We love it!
I love the oops deals. they're fun and and the expectation is always great. I used oops twice and got 1 excellent S&W folder and the most recent one was a Spyderco small folder. the Spyderco is a nicely built knife but I don't see anything special about Spyderco knives other than they're wildly overpriced. Knife Depot is great, deliveries fast and prices are very good.
Ordered as a gift... it is now his everyday go-to knife
I bought this as a gift and has it personalized. My husband seems happy with it.
Purchased as a gift for my father-in-law..absolutely loves the knife..lives on a farm and uses it every day...engraving with his name made it extra special..knife is a great value..
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband (after he emailed me the website!) and he LOVES this knife! He loves the size, the heft, and the fact that the blade stays sharp longer than any other knife he's owned. And the service from Knife Depot was excellent- quickly shipped and carefully packaged. Now I'm worried that he's going to want to start a "Knife Depot Knife of the Month Club" or something like that!
- 101 Uses for the Pocket Knife - To help educate the general population on the ways we use knives in everyday life, we assembled this list of 101 uses for the pocket knife.
- 10 Best Budget EDC Knives - When you need a reliable EDC knife that won't cost an arm and a leg, these 10 knives prove it's more than possible to find a good knife on a budget.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.