Sheffield Knives Single Blade Folding Knives
I bought this knife for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! Great blade, super sharp. Definitely worth the buy!
Beautiful knife, inscription was perfect, quick open. Everything I was looking for!
My Engraved Smith & Wesson 1st Response Drop Point Plain Blade pocket knife has been in use since I received it. It's a solid heavy functional tool. Seldom thought of as an edc. It's a tool and I respect it as such. Holds an edge fairly well but sharpens well and quickly. Thanks Knife Depot!
I purchased 3 engraved Parker River knives for my boys for Christmas and they were better than advertised, super nice engraving, outstanding fit and finish, plus they were delivered very quickly. My entire experience was very satisfying. I will definitely be doing business with you again! Thank you!
Great knife. Grip could be a bit wider.
Awesome Knife with Awesome Service. It Was A Great Gift to Give
Great knife at a great price! Just as advertised and shipped on time. Would definitely order again!
Ordered two already! Absolutely love this knife!! I gave to my son, and he loves it. I had his name and Marine slogan Simper Fi engraved on it . The style reminds my of his 9mm lol, and it is very sturdy feeling - not light and cheap feeling for sure. Just overall nice in every aspect!! I would recommend to anyone! And I will be getting more for sure for gifts! I had an issue with the mailing address ( I didn't include the full address because I was getting sent to my job). I had to contact the company and they got right back immediately, was extremely nice, and even gave me a discount on the shipping because I had put the wrong delivery method. She didn't have to even give me the discount because I didn't notice, she did. The point is, the quality of the company and customer service matches the knife !!!!
- 101 Uses for the Pocket Knife - To help educate the general population on the ways we use knives in everyday life, we assembled this list of 101 uses for the pocket knife.
- 10 Best Budget EDC Knives - When you need a reliable EDC knife that won't cost an arm and a leg, these 10 knives prove it's more than possible to find a good knife on a budget.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.